PDA

View Full Version : Hero HUD position annoyance (Everest / v1.06.01m)

Gregster6
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Team,

I'd be grateful for some help with a problem I've been getting since about 1.06.01e...I'm now on 1.06.01m. I'm playing 6max at Everest

The issue I'm experiencing concerns the placement of hero stats...all other stats start the session in the right place. Hero stats always start a session in the top left hand corner of the table window. Once I move them into the right place they will stay there and will be in the right place for subsequent tables opened. This has happened with both single panel and multi-panel HUD cpnfigurations.

I have tried random experimentation with seemingly related options and settings like...
- player preferences / Fix my stats position
- table preferences / lock the layout, and
- seating preferences

...all to no avail. Some help here would be greatly appreciated. I'm seeing this as some kind of bug but perhaps that its just that I don't fully understand the nuances of the increasingly sophisticated HUD layout. If there is some kind manual or up-to-date guide that covers this subject I'd be happy to get a look at it!

Thanks

Gregster6
07-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Pls ignore this...I whizzed through the FAQ and spotted the error of my ways!

NeX
07-29-2008, 06:03 PM
I have the same problem, and even 1 more (on at least 2 other rooms, I dont think its roomdependend). When I play fullring AND shorthanded, and for example move the stats for player nr 1. in a shorthanded game 1 cm left, the stats from (for example) player 2 from the fullring table move 1cm to the left too. It would be all right if this would be for player 1 on both tables, but not for different !!
So I can never play shorthanded AND fullring at the same time. And hero stats are bugged as described in the previous post.

NeX
07-29-2008, 06:04 PM
I have this problem since 1.06 too. At the moment using 1.06e

NeX
07-29-2008, 06:06 PM
plz link to the faq site, maybe it solves my problems too :)

Gregster6
07-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Nex,

Check out the FAQ section on setting-up HEM / HUD.

I had "fix my stats position" ticked in the configuration that I was using...but it was unticked for the default that was showing on the preferences screen.

Good luck

morny
07-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Upgrade to the Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01i and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

which supports multiple layouts for 6max/9max etc

Read the FAQ, link in sig, which shows how to setup everything.