PDA

View Full Version : QUICK FILTER buttons needed!

omaha
01-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi, have found that it is really really difficult to find a certain hand we played, even if we know approximatly when (particularly for us heavy players)

Is there any chance we can have some 'quick filter' BUTTONS - not something we need to load all the time

Good filters would be - we vpip, cards- pairs, suited, unsuited, suited 1,2 gappers, and a couple of position stats- ie button, co, hijack, ep, utg

If we had this, we could easily find our hands.

example, if we have played 50khands in a couple of days, then when we look at our hands, 50000 show up

In reality, we are only really interested in ever seeing the ones where we vpiped, which would be 10000. So, instantly, if we checked the vpip>0 box, we can totally exclude 80% of the hands which we will never review anywhere.

PT3 has something like this, and it is one of the very few features which i think that pt3 has, hem doesnt, and hem really needs

morny
01-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Go to Filters > Edit and youll find tons of filters http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=3

omaha
01-28-2009, 05:43 AM
Thanks! I found the filters, but not exactly what i wanted.

Is there a simple vpip>0 button somewhere?

Also, is there a way i can just list the hands where i have won >x bb, and lost more than Ybb?

morny
01-28-2009, 08:16 PM
No VPIP > 0 type filter yet but its on the to do list.

You can set the filters in the more filters section Final Pot Size is bigger than and also less than