PDA

View Full Version : HUD bugs w/ image..

akvsaq
01-24-2009, 10:35 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/e9j7z4.jpg

THE RED ARROWS IN THE IMAGE POINTING TO THE "*" TO ACTIVATE NOTES.

When I click on the * for notes on the top 2 screens, the notes do not pop up. The only way to get my notes is to drag my screen down a little. This is a real pain. Try it for yourself. click 4 tables and tile tables, try to activate those notes. If my tables are tiled to the top of my computer screen, I can not click to get notes.

THE WHITE ARROWS IN THE IMAGE ABOVE

As you can see, I use 3 panels. for myself, I only wanted to see ONE of the panels. On the other 2 panels, I unclicked "Display for You" BUT I still get those skinny black lines as shown by the white arrows.

THE PURPLE ARROWS

I'm sorry, this has nothing to do w/ HM but can ANYBODY tell me why Full Tilt flickers like this to me? NOBODY has any clue and do NOT know what I'm talking about. As you can see, from the purple arrows, I can't see any text. ALSO, I can't see my bet buttons sometimes and they magically disappear. I tried re-installing but didn't fix the problems? Can anyone help w/ this? Thx.

morny
01-24-2009, 05:30 PM
1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.08beta.exe
8) Test if it works for a while
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works for a while
11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works

Issue 2 is a known issue were working on and for issue 3 try updating the graphics card driver

akvsaq
01-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Thank you for the fast response! I'm a bit confused to what you want me to do with a couple of the steps. Here are my questions.

question 1) is steps 1-12 for solving issue 1 with the notes problem?

question 2) how do I make a backup of "config"? not sure what you mean here.

question 3) what do you mean by UPLOAD HM? How do I UPLOAD HM? the hyperlink "http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.08beta.exe" leads me to 404 web page not found. i need details with this step because I have no idea what you're talking about.

question 4) i discovered more problems with my HUD. sometimes w/ some of the players, i don't get a popup when I glide my mouse to the stats. i'll get the popups OK with most of the players but there is usually 1 or more players where if i glide my mouse over to their stats, i don't get my popups. Can you help me with this problem?

Also, I'm no expert but it seems to me the notes problem will be solved if you just make it so when you click on notes "*", the notes pop DOWN instead of up. because it seems that the tables on the top have nowhere to pop UP so nothing happens. another small improvement idea, it's a little annoying but i can live with it, is it's kind of hard to click on the "*" to activate the notes. Isn't there some way you can make clicking that "*" easier? If not, no biggie. just a thought. but my other issues are A LOT more important. :) thank you.

morny
01-24-2009, 10:18 PM
1) yes

2) Backup C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

3) Sorry i mean download:D

4) They shouldnt pop outside the window at all so please try those steps so we can eliminate the possibilities that its a config file or something causing it.

akvsaq
01-25-2009, 06:15 PM
For those of you having issues with the skinny black panels, i found a solution. You might pass this info on to others Morny because you told me it was a known issue you were working on.

The problem was fixed when i unchecked "display for you" for "line feed" and "new panel".

morny
01-25-2009, 11:54 PM
Ah ok, i cant really see that pic very well even on a 24" monitor, i thought you were referring to the black space that appears when you untick show for you or vice versa so thats a different issue

akvsaq
02-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Morny, the issue with the purple arrows where my action buttons flicker/disappear, and text disappearing. It seems this happens when I use
the HUD. And please don't tell me to install/reinstall, i already tried it.

morny
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net and ill do a teamviewer session to have a look