PDA

View Full Version : Attach table?

Wreed
07-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi?

My tables show up in the ''attach table'' option but not in the table manager it selve. I have tried to use the red finder but it won't help.

Could someone please let my know how to attach tables so I can use my HUD?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Bart

morny
07-29-2008, 02:59 PM
1) Before your HUD will work you need to verify that your HH are being saved by the poker client, If you go to Options> Configure Auto Import Folders: Write down the path where HM is set to import from. So now we know where where Holdem Manager is set to import from that folder. The next step is to confirm that the HH are appearing in that folder. Scroll to the path which will be something like C:\Program Files\PokerStars\Hand History\YourUsername and keep that window open. If there is any files here delete them or move them. Then start up Stars and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table, after youve played a couple of hands you should see 1 or more files appear in that folder. If it does then the Poker Client is saving the HH correctly and if not you need to check the setting in auto import and also check the FAQ for site specific setup instructions.

2) Once we know the HH are saving we need to verify that Holdem Manager is importing them successfully. This will narrow the problem to an importing one or a HUD problem which allows us to fix the problem quickly. Instructions on how to do this are here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

If at this stage its still not working please email me some HH from the import folder if they are not importing and also your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

Wreed
07-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Thank you but the imports works fine. I can see all players in the ''all active players list''. The HUD doesn't show any tables.

Please help.

Best regards,
Bart

Wreed
07-29-2008, 03:30 PM
I have sent the config in my first e-mail.

Did you receive it sir?

Regards,
Bart

morny
07-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Your either using a very old version or your config file is corrupt, update to Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01m and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01m.exe and see if that works. If not replace the attached config file with your one but youll need to resetup your auto import folders again and check your settings.

Wreed
07-30-2008, 03:50 AM
I have replaced the config file and updated to 1.06.01m.

The tablemanager still showing no tables. My table manager is version:1.6.1.h

Please your advice.

Thank you.

Regards,
Bart

Wreed
07-30-2008, 04:41 AM
My tables are now showing in table manager. Thank you.

But nu HUD? Tables show zero hands played.. Please help.

Regards,
Bart

fabio
07-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi Wreed,

are you using Vista? If yes, make sure you run the HMHud.exe as an administrator.

Fabio

morny
07-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Also your prefs.xml file might be damaged too. Backup your old one, then close down HM and go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for prefs.xml and delete it (make sure HM is closed) and then restart HM and it should replace with the default and youll need to redo your stats setup again.

Its advisable to backup your config folder everytime to make changes to you HUD to avoid losing this data