PDA

View Full Version : avg stats only for HU

marrage
04-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi,

I would like to know if it possible to have Access to the avg stats only for HU.Because it s a mean of all the stats (FR,SH,HU) and I would like a mean only for Hu stats.
The only way I see is to create a database with only my hh of HU...is there an other way?
thank you

netsrak
04-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Do you mean the table avg. stats or stats for a player?

For player stats you can use filters like the additional hud filters.

marrage
04-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Do you mean the table avg. stats or stats for a player?

For player stats you can use filters like the additional hud filters.

when you see details of a player ,his stats are compared with average.But this average are average for 6max..
I am a hu player and i would like to know how to filter to have only the avg HU type?

Patvs
04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
HoldemManager unfortunately can't distinguish between a 2-handed hand played at a 6max table. (or a 2-handed hand played at a fullring table for that matter) and a real 2-handed hand played at a HU table.

If you don't mind if they are all used, setup a #players filter. hud options--> additional HUD filters-->
2:2-2
3:3-6
4:3-6
5:3-6
6:3-6
7:7-10
8:7-10
9:7-10
10:7-10

If you don't want a HU hand at a 6max table (because the table was just starting up, breaking up, or players were sitting out) to be mixed with a real HU hand, create a new database and only let it import hands from HU tables.

marrage
04-04-2011, 05:34 AM
create a new database and only let it import hands from HU tables.
ok thank you very much for your answer how can do that? i know how to create a new DB but not to import just Hu table hands on it?

Patvs
04-04-2011, 09:23 AM
You'll have to use a Windows File Search, to manually search for all 'heads up' hands (files containing the tag "HU" or "heads up")--> move all those files to a separate folder, and only import that folder.