PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Filters v1.11.06c

7_SW_7
04-03-2011, 04:19 AM
I am running v1.11.06c. I went to the reports section which is working fine. I tried loading a Filter (eg. Heads Up on Flop) and no data came up. It said that there were 0 hands that met the criteria (which is not correct as I have 23,000 hands in the database).

I tried loading Filters with different reports eg. Overall, Plugging Leaks 01 - Overall, and Position. The same problem was experienced with every report.

I tried several different Filters all with no success eg. Heads Up on Flop, Defend the Blinds, Pocket Pairs. The same problem was experienced with every Filter.

Every time before I tried loading a new Filter I pushed "Clear" to make sure that no Filters were currently loaded.

Any help in getting my Filters to work would be much appreciated!

netsrak
04-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Which gametype are you playing?

Please create a new database for a test, import some hands and test some filters with this database.

The user in this thread has similar problems: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/61871-problem-filters.html

7_SW_7
04-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I am playing Rush NLHE 0.5/1 on Full Tilt.

I read the other thread. Can you please advise how to "deselect then reselect" Rush hands? It seems that if I do this then the Filters will start working.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Depends on the report you selected. You should see rush and other hands in separate rows. I use the "by stakes" report for example.
Click on a row with "normal" hands and then back to a row with rush hands.