PDA

View Full Version : Im confused about the HUDstats!

ribberfors
01-23-2009, 05:53 AM
(sry bad english)
hi!

was fixing with HMhud yesterday and did see with sadness that i have been playing with (what I can see) wrong stats for about 6month. what I understand I have been missunderstanding the meaning of following stats and now want u to explain this:

1. "fold to flop CB": here I wants to see how often player folds when I CB on flop AFTER I have raised, for example first in from button, preflop.

yesterday I did see this: "fold to flop CB raised pot"...is it that one I shall use to get the correct stats im looking for? if thats the case what diffrent are there between those two?

CB=continuation bet, notice that CB stands for a bet that continues another bet from an earlier street(in this case preflop). if its a limped pot and someone bet, it can impossible be a CB...am I wrong here?

plz tell me if I shall use "fold to flop CB" or "fold to flop CB raised pot" to get the correct stats for what im looking for.

2. I want to see stats for this: a player RAISE PREFLOP and then make a CB on flop, how often does he folds if I raise his CB on flop? is it "fold flop CB vs raise" i will use here?

3. now I will see how often the player does the same to me:
I RAISE PREFLOP and then make a CB on flop, how often do the player raise my CB? is it "raise flop CB" i will use here or is it "Raise Flop Continuation Bet Raised Pot" I will use to get the correct stats for what I looking for? also plz explain the diffrence between this two because I cant see one.

maybe I have missunderstood the meaning of CB, then im sry =)

tnx for a great program btw!

morny
01-23-2009, 02:45 PM
All the stats are explained here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=15 if you need any further clarification just let me know