PDA

View Full Version : Importing mass tournament summeries from PokerStars

caveman172
04-02-2011, 12:02 PM
A couple of years ago, I switched over to HEM from PT3. I converted the entire database of hands, and then, at a later date, I switched them over to a new computer.

While reviewing my tournament summaries today, I noticed approximately 243 tournament summaries show a $0.00 buy in, which is incorrect. All of these tournaments were played on PokerStars in 2006.

When I dug a little deeper, I noticed that the hand histories were in the database, but that there was no tournament summaries for any of them.

I guess I have two questions. First, is there anyway to use HEM to mass import tournament summaries, or handhistories, like I used to to in PT? Second, will PokerStars let me request summaries or histories from that far back?

Patvs
04-02-2011, 09:13 PM
HEM can import winnings summaries: the .html files you can request from emailing PokerStars which contain all your MTT summaries into one spreadsheet. Just run a import from file on it.

I think PokerStars should still have your 2006 results, just email them and request it.

caveman172
04-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I will email PS tonight and let you know how things go.

HDbets111
04-11-2011, 12:51 AM
I'm trying to do that very thing and it wont import a single hand, did all the old tricks, created a new DB to test and nothing works

running v 06d no clue as to what to do now

Edit: just noticed PS sent HH in another language, is that the reason maybe?

Sarek
04-11-2011, 03:56 AM
Files must be in EN.
You can change email language in Stars client settings.