PDA

View Full Version : How can I run a query of hands vs short stacks?

rich.mann23
01-23-2009, 12:22 AM
Is it possible to run a query of my hands against shortstacks? I want to see how I fair in races and other hands I see to the river against shortstacks. For instance, how do I run query to get hands against players only 20bb deep or 20bb to 30bb deep. I always buy in for the table maximum.

Thank you

morny
01-23-2009, 03:11 PM
You could use the effective stack filter in Filter > Edit > Main Filters but it has limitations, for example if there is a full stack in the BB after the shortstack in the SB pushes then the big stack is counted as the effective stack since he hasnt acted yet.

You could always use the following filters in More Filters:

All in on turn or earlier = true (or if its preflop you want to filter then use (all in preflop=true)
Then use the final pot size in BBs is bigger than and the final pot size in BBs is smaller than to get the filter you need

NoTurns
07-22-2009, 09:13 PM
You could use the effective stack filter in Filter > Edit > Main Filters but it has limitations, for example if there is a full stack in the BB after the shortstack in the SB pushes then the big stack is counted as the effective stack since he hasnt acted yet.

Are there ways around this limitation? I want to see my overall results vs shortstacks including all steals and 3bets vs eachother...

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Morny no longer works here, so I am going to forward this to the developer for an answer.

Rvg72
07-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Besides the options that Morny provided there really isn't any other effective way to do this right now

Roy