PDA

View Full Version : helllllllpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

sah_24
01-22-2009, 08:32 PM
hello all, i have had hem for a while wit no real problems but now i cant get the hud to come up the program seems to run fine but the hud never launches, and when i clik the relaunch it does nothing ?

any suggestions?

Holdem Manager Training
01-22-2009, 10:37 PM
If it suddently stopped working, install the latest version of HM. If it's still not working, tell us the site that's not working and any other information you think is relevant.

morny
01-22-2009, 10:46 PM
This is usually to do with a firewall/antispyware etc try adding all teh HM exes as excluded in these programs and if that dosent work go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and right click on HMhud.exe and choose Send to > Desktop and you should be able to launch it via that shortcut on the desktop

sah_24
01-23-2009, 04:03 AM
If it suddently stopped working, install the latest version of HM. If it's still not working, tell us the site that's not working and any other information you think is relevant.

i did this still nothing the program runs fine but nothing from the hud.

i have a acer aspiron 6920 running vista

have all user access firewalls and stuff turned off etc etc

was working perfectly for 1month now this

oh and im computer retarded so i have no clue wtf is going on!!!!!!!!

Holdem Manager Training
01-23-2009, 04:48 AM
Are tables showing up in the Table Manager? If so, try checking and unchecking the checkbox on the left of the table in table manager.

Is the Table Manager not opening? Small spade icon in your task bar? If not, then double check Morny's reply.

When was the last time the HUD did work?

Don't worry, Morny will get you sorted out if you continue to have problems. Keep us posted on your progress.

sah_24
01-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Are tables showing up in the Table Manager? If so, try checking and unchecking the checkbox on the left of the table in table manager.

Is the Table Manager not opening? Small spade icon in your task bar? If not, then double check Morny's reply.

When was the last time the HUD did work?

Don't worry, Morny will get you sorted out if you continue to have problems. Keep us posted on your progress.

table manager wont even come up at all

i dont understand wat im supposed to do exactly in mornys reply? (cpu retarded)

the hud workd just fine the day b4 yesterday i went to start my normal session and it just never came up no hud no table manager but hem is importing the hands etc etc

morny
01-23-2009, 03:35 PM
That was to make it easy for you in future without having to navigate to that directory every time to launch, basically you just create a shortcut.

To explain it simpler just go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and open the HMhud.exe file and it should launch the replayer

sah_24
01-23-2009, 08:34 PM
That was to make it easy for you in future without having to navigate to that directory every time to launch, basically you just create a shortcut.

To explain it simpler just go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and open the HMhud.exe file and it should launch the replayer

did this and nothing happens !

morny
01-24-2009, 03:23 PM
email morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

sah_24
01-25-2009, 03:47 AM
hey sorry was real busy today morny will sometime tommoro b ok to do this? sorry for bein all out of wack getn around to this

morny
01-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Yeah just email me and well arrange a time for tommorrow

sah_24
01-26-2009, 03:31 PM
i got it back working by uninstallin and reinstallin it so ty for all ur help