PDA

View Full Version : HM only picking up half of my hands.

pjr689
04-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi,

I play uNL Rush and currently my Database is playing half of my hands.
It has done this for the last few weeks and i dont know what the issue is as it worked fine previously.

So far i have tried to fix this issue by updating HM, did work. I also cleared all my filters and this also didnt work.

Thanks

ralerjak
04-02-2011, 05:28 AM
I am having the same issue with ps hand histories it seems totally random what appears and what doesn't. The hands will appear in my hud. But then when I look for them under reports they do not come up. Also my cashier and my holdem tally are way off. It was working perfectly a week ago. At least I think it was. It really sucks because I lose hands that I mark for later study, and I cannot figure out a true bb/100 rate.

netsrak
04-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

ralerjak
04-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

I cannot find any tab pgadminiii i went to my database looking for it and i retuned my database (sounded like a good idea lol) but I cannot figure out how to follow your instruction and I don't see the pgadminIII in the holdemmanager manual

Patvs
04-02-2011, 08:43 PM
pgadminIII is installed by PostgreSQL.
The file is: pgadmin3.exe in the PostgreSQL/8.4/bin folder