PDA

View Full Version : iPoker table changing problem

AlexWer
01-22-2009, 04:44 PM
HM 1.08 b4, (prev 1.07)

Effect exists in all iPoker rooms. When we moving to new table iPoker open new window, Table Manager see it but HUD stats not appears on new table.

Sometimes helps closing Table window and reopen it again from lobby OR/AND stopping autoimport and exit from table manager, then rerun autoimport. This is frustrating to do this in big tourney where room moving players very often (especially before ITM or in the begining of ITM) to balance count and stack sizes.

1. I will loose min 1 hand that played now in this table if I close table window
2. Tourney->Results->Data View show 2 separate records, and place TABLE # instead of Tourney #. One of these tourney marked as incomplete.

In other tabs it show correct info about count of tourney (looks like it ignore incomplete one and not add buyin into stats for it)

morny
01-22-2009, 04:46 PM
This is because the ipoker HH dosent tell HM it has moved tables so you need to use the table finder exactly as described in the FAQ and it will pick it up

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Hook Line & Sinker
03-18-2009, 06:24 AM
Hi. Re the problem about having one tourney showing as two separate records in the HM statistics (one showing complete, one showing incomplete), is there any way to clean this up after the tourney has finished. I have a few "incomplete" outstanding and would be great to get it all squared away.

Many Thanks

morny
03-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Request the tourney summaries from your skin and import them into HM