PDA

View Full Version : Trying out HeM....but problems

Psico
01-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Hello.

I am currently trying out this nice program for the 15 days trial. (Using 1.0.8 beta 2b because of the tourney addition)
Im thinking about exchanging my Pokeroffice2 for this program, however there are certain things I would like to know before the trial end, and before i decide to purchase.

This might just be me who have not configured it correctly, or it might be a bug, but im sure you will tell me which one of these is correct :-)

Here goes:

- I am currently only playing SnG's on Ipoker because of a nice deal there, and playing on Betfred, and will also be using Sunpoker soon.
My HeM enters the SnG into the Tourney tab, in the DataView, and I can see it has recorded the correct start time, and howlong it lasted.
However, each line shows grey, and I have to go and put a checkmark in each "Player is finished" before it shows as complete. But if it know how long it lasted before i was eliminated, it seems weird it does not put this mark.
I've tried letting each table be open untill it closed itself, but still same problem.

- In the Dataview I have to manually enter the amount won, I dont know if this because of the Ipoker data, because Pokeroffice has the same problem there.

- I have to manually enter each placement for every tourney, this gets anoying fast :-) I guess there something wrong, because this is working in Pokeroffice even on the buggy Ipoker.

- The dataviev does not sort the tournaments in correct order. I assume its supposed to sort by date&time, but if it is, then it is the finish time.
If I then click on the column header "Start time" it will sort correctly, but as I have to manually edit each tourney regarding position and wininngs, once i get back out from each edit it has missorted the tourneys again. really anoying aswell :-)

I hope this is all errors from my side of configuring the program, so if possible I would like to know if these things work.

Best regards
D.W.

morny
01-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Can you try beta 5 and see if this persists http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe and if it does ill let Roy know and well get this fixed as there has been alot of fixes since then so let me know what problems still persist with the newest version

Psico
01-26-2009, 06:36 AM
Hello.

Just wanted to let you know that an update of the Beta seems to have solved most problems. The amount won is entered automaticly, and it records that the player is finished aswell.

The sort order is still wrong though, unless i manually click the column header everytime. It seems it likes to sort by the endtime instead.
This is still anoying, but not nearly as much as the other bugs which was solved :-)

It should be said that the link you provided only had beta 4, but as mentioned it solved the most important things.

Thanks for the fast reply, and i apoligize I have not returned sooner to give feedback, however i wanted to test it a couple of days first.

Best regards