PDA

View Full Version : HEM no longer loads up

tloapc
07-29-2008, 06:47 AM
I realized after reading all the tutorials and videos, that the configurations I was doing to the HUD layout was all the default settings. If I decided I wanted the default configuration back, I wasn't sure if there was any way besides reinstalling to get those settings back. So I stopped the current configuration I was doing and started over, choosing a new layout. I first tried to call the new layout 6 max but it wouldn't work because it used a space. 6max it was.
As soon as I added the first stat I wanted to use up however, I got an error message, asking me to quit or continue, and the program no longer responded. I tried continuing a few more times, but it kept coming up, so I selected quit and restarted my computer and HEM, but now HEM won't even start. I keep getting this pop up instead
http://i35.tinypic.com/2gt19q1.jpg
I did try uninstalling and reinstalling HEM, and I still get the same popup.
help?
Also, I'm running on XP

tloapc
07-29-2008, 07:03 AM
oh and I have the most recent version as I only updated and started toying with HEM just a few hours ago. Not sure what it is exactly, 1.06 or something? can't fire it up to tell you =] just know it's the most recent

morny
07-29-2008, 06:16 PM
With HM closed delete all the files in the Config Folder in the Holdem Manager directory and then restart HM and it should restore all the default files as it sounds like one of those files is corrupt.

morny
07-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Go to Program Files> RVG Software> Holdem Manager> and open the DBControlPanel.exe file. Click connect on the 1st screen, then on the new screen choose "Create New Database" then highlight the new Database and choose "Make Default" then choose "Start Holdem Manager"

id say your 1st database got corrupted so youll probably need to export any new hands again if its not a new database

tloapc
07-29-2008, 06:33 PM
awesome
problem solved
thank you very much