PDA

View Full Version : hero name

jeffff
01-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I have been trying for 2 days to get this to work. I think I'm finally almost there but when I go to enter my hero name it wont accept it. I type it in and nothing happens. Hit enter and nothing happens. After I type it in it wont move to the box below. I played about 20 hands. I have my hand my hand history folder set up. Now what?

Thanks

jeffff
01-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Actually stars is not saving my hand history and I think this might be the problem. I have the box checked to save hand history and made a new folder to save it to at C:\Program Files\PokerStars\handhistory\ but the folder is empty after about 20 hands. Help???

morny
01-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Can you make sure youve it setup as per this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147

In the Configuring Poker Stars Settings of that FAQ youll see a screenshot showing where stars are saving the HH, can you post a screenshot of that

jeffff
01-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Not sure how to post a screen shot but this is the path I have and the save HH is checked. C:\Program Files\PokerStars\handhistory\

morny
01-22-2009, 03:34 PM
email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net