PDA

View Full Version : reinstalled hem hud not working

jwy5034
03-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Hi I recently reformatted my computer and reinstalled HEM, but HUD doesn't appear to be working for some reason?

Patvs
03-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

--

Playing on which site?
Set the pokerclient's lobby language to English.

jwy5034
04-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi I actually finally got my hud working, but I just have another question that is a bit off topic...how do i disable the popup when i click on the HUDs? I multi table and click people's huds often and it gets annoying...thanks!

netsrak
04-01-2011, 02:25 AM
table preferences -> click for popup

jwy5034
04-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Hi, thanks for the quick reply, but I'm afraid this has not solved my issue. I want it so the pop up comes up only if I put my mouse cursor over it, but I do not want the large pop up to come out when i click on the hud. When I navigate through multiple tables, I accidentally click on the huds which makes the large popups come out thus requiring me to click it again to get rid of it. When I used hud in the past, clicking on the hud didn't trigger and pop up or anything only if I left my mouse cursor on the hud for a second.

netsrak
04-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Odd, i'm not sure how this is to configure.
You can try to create an empty popup and configure this as main popup under appearance.

jwy5034
04-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Ok thanks I'll try that. I also have one more problem...when I start auto import, it lags my computer A LOT and sometimes even crashes. I think it has something to do with my archive folder setup since that's the one that has over 300k hands?

Patvs
04-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Your archive folder, shouldn't be a auto import folder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

jwy5034
04-04-2011, 06:24 PM
I have windows 7 and I use avg for antivirus. I have taken the archive folder out of the auto import, and followed the other steps listed, but HM still lags my computer a lot causing full tilt poker to sometimes crash. Thanks for your help.

jwy5034
04-04-2011, 06:45 PM
never mind sorry, once I allowed full tilt poker and holdem manager through my firewall, the lagged stopped. Thank you so much for all your help, you have been extremely helpful!