PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Full Tilt Poker

Toffesjaak
07-29-2008, 05:34 AM
I have got no HUD on FTP. HM imports my hands correctly via auto import, the players are shown in my database just like the hands.

When i use the table manager and the red-cross in to re-connect the HUD, the stats appear for 1 sec 50% of the time. i'm using Windows XP (in parallels on a MAC) and the HUD is working perfectly on Pokerstars.

The latest version that HMtestupdate gave me was 1.05.09

I hope to hear soon,

Best regards

Frank

Note:
i just updated HM to 1.06.01i on my laptop (windows XP)
The problem is the same both computers do not give HUD stats on Full Tilt

morny
07-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Can you post your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Toffesjaak
07-30-2008, 05:37 AM
This is my config file.

morny
07-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Sorry i missed the version you had, please upload to the Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01m and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01m.exe and let me know if its still happening

//edit and i also missed that you update lol, having a look at your config folder now

morny
07-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Ok can you delete the contents of your auto import folder for full tilt then resetup your Full Tilt config folder to move processed files and try again and let me know if it works.

Toffesjaak
07-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi,

I tryed it all, the download etc. The problem is still the same. When i try to fix the problem via the table-manager and the red cross in it the stats are shown for about 1 sec and disapear.

HM works perfectly on Pokerstars and the Ipoker network.

There is no probleem with the import or the translation to the HUD, only the HUD itself cant be seen

Toffesjaak
07-30-2008, 01:29 PM
i just found that the cash tables are working fine on full tilt but the tourneys and SNG doesn't work

morny
07-30-2008, 05:04 PM
As this is a bit unusual although ive experienced something similar on Prima lately aswell would it be possible to get access via teamviewer to go through settings and take some screenshots etc

email me at paul.morny at gmail dot com to arrange a time if this is suitable. Im on GMT btw

ThePower
08-06-2008, 03:10 AM
Can you please tell me if this problem is solved? On Full Tilt the HUD is working perfect for cash games but it does work when playing SNGs

Mike chops
08-06-2008, 09:47 AM
I had no problem detecting FTP tables without the table finder. Can you please post a screen shot of a table that isn't detected?

anton079
08-06-2008, 10:25 AM
I have exactly the same problem with the HUD at full tilt. Cash games no problem however by sng's it doesnt work. Does anybody know whether the HUD works by tournaments?

morny
08-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Works fine for me too and auto picks it up immediately.

Can you post a screenshot of the table and the table manager and First, verify that the hands are being imported successfuly into Holdem Manager: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129
Also you can use the Table Finder to force holdem manager to pickup stats by using the table finder: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

Pokerraar
08-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi all,

I had the same problem using HM on FTP.
First I had selected Dutch as preferred language. Now I've changed it to English and everything works perfectly. Only change the language of the handhistory is not enough. It might me because of the language of the dealermessages has to be English?
I hope that I helped you people with this post.

anton079
08-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey pokeraar,

Thanks for the tip! Helped me a lot. I have changed the language from dutch to english and it works perfectly now.

Mike chops
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Yes thanks for that. I dont see an easy fix for this because FTP translates "Table" in the window title but not in the hand histories. So playing in English looks to be the only solution for now.

umdois
10-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi all,

I had the same problem using HM on FTP.
First I had selected Dutch as preferred language. Now I've changed it to English and everything works perfectly. Only change the language of the handhistory is not enough. It might me because of the language of the dealermessages has to be English?
I hope that I helped you people with this post.

Thanks. Finally worked!!