PDA

View Full Version : FTP 45 man - Wrong default payout structure

fly fisher
03-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Howdy Dennis,

I'm running v 1.0.2.025 For example, playing a FTP 45 man, $24 + $2 SNG

In the stand alone version of SNG Wiz, an 18 man structure is displayed. And, I'm unable to change it on game view using the hotlink. My mouse clicks are ignored/don't work. Also, it won't allow me to change between chip & $ EV. (I've mentioned this to you before, well over a year ago. We exchanged communication about it but you indicated you that this may be an isolated bug for me and my set-up. It's like SNG Wiz doesn't always detect the mouse clicks to make the changes. The hot link works & takes me to the options, but choosing one of the options rarely works. If I try multiple times, sometimes it works, but mostly doesn't. Has anyone else reported this glitch?)

In the HEM version, a 9 man structure is displayed; should be 45 man. But, I'm able to change it to the correct structure through the game view link.

Also, equity mode isn't detected properly. I've played around changing equity mode in the options dialog, but this doesn't resolve all issues.

Is anyone else having issues with SNG Wiz detecting the correct payout structures and equity modes (Chip equity mode check on or off)?

Thanks for your time,
fly fisher

SitNGo Wizard
03-31-2011, 10:55 PM
In the program options, set your default tournament structure to the 45-man structure and it should work fine.

I have no idea why the links do not work in the stand alone version. Do any of the other links in the game view work?