PDA

View Full Version : Rearrange the list of players

Ragnarok_1er
01-21-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi, I just bought Holdem Manager today and overall I'm pretty happy with the product. Now with the question :

I imported some hands today and wanted to see the stats of some players, so I clicked on the "Change" button and typed the beginning of their name, then clicked on their name and had the result.

The thing is, now their name seems to stay and I have no way to remove them from the list, which annoys me a lot. What should I do to "clean" the players list?

Ragnarok_1er
01-21-2009, 02:22 AM
I don't know if I was clear enough so here's a picture :

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9223/pbhemzu4.jpg

Basically I'd like to remove Sir Cuts or Polonium5 from the list.
Also I'd like to sort it alphabetically, but if I can remove then add players then I can do it without a feature.

morny
01-21-2009, 01:42 PM
You cant edit this list, you can click on the left side of the button to choose whoever you want

Ragnarok_1er
01-22-2009, 01:06 AM
Ok so let's say I go to a new site and take a new screen name... Will it be at the bottom of this list forever? Don't I have a way to move it to the top next to my other screen names? That's quite bad. :/

morny
01-22-2009, 04:02 PM
The ones you use most will stay at the top so if its a new name it will take a few days before it rises to the top although you can do it nearly just as quick by just typing the first couple of letters of your username and selecting it