PDA

View Full Version : Configure auto import folder?

jeffff
01-20-2009, 11:02 PM
There is not a folder in the poker stars file titled hand histories. Would it be called something else or be some where else?

Thanks....

Holdem Manager Training
01-21-2009, 12:55 AM
First, make sure Stars is setup to save your hand histories...
Poker Stars Client - Options/Instant Hand History Options. This tells you where it's saving your Hand Histories.

Then play a couple hands and it should create the folder called Handhistory.

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory

jeffff
01-21-2009, 03:50 AM
I created the folder but still can not find it in the poker stars folder. It's not in there. I can open it through the poker stars tab but when on go to choose it in hold em mgr its not there and there is no option to choose it. Can you tell me where else to look?

Holdem Manager Training
01-21-2009, 04:23 AM
Make sure this screen on Stars looks like this. Play a couple hands and your hands will be in that folder...
"save my hand histories" checked too.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/files/Image/starsHH.jpg

jeffff
01-21-2009, 11:41 AM
I did that but I stil cant find it. I know its there because I can get to it from pokerstars but I cant find it to select it from hold em mgr. This is the path and I cant seem to get to it from the hold em mgr. C:\Users\jeff\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory \

morny
01-21-2009, 01:26 PM
You cant find it because its a hidden file, you can either unhide the files via your settings or just change the path in poker stars to the same path in that screenshot, then play a couple of hands and it will create that folder.

jeffff
01-22-2009, 01:19 PM
I have created this folder in stars C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory and checked the box but it is not saving anything there? Please advise.

morny
01-22-2009, 03:38 PM
email me and well do a www.teamviewer.com session morny@holdemmanager.net