PDA

View Full Version : Not importing all rush hands

JokkaPokka
03-31-2011, 07:09 AM
It seem that hem just import randomly my rush hands. Requested hand histories from fulltilt. Total 5218 hand histories and 3055 was import errors. How I should fix this problem? I have the newest 1.11.06c version and play plo rush. Thank you.

netsrak
03-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Please create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database. Same result?

JokkaPokka
03-31-2011, 11:01 AM
How I create new database? I searched on faq section, but didnt find the answer.:(

JokkaPokka
03-31-2011, 02:54 PM
Ok I created new database and same error. Expect this time every single hand is import error. Any advices to how import these hands? I played rush today and those hands were imported normally.

Patvs
03-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Which SQL version are you using?

Also set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

JokkaPokka
04-01-2011, 10:32 AM
SQL version is 8.4.

Day and time settings chanced.

I have windows 7, zonealarm and avg.

HEM allready updated.

HEM running as administrator.
---------------------------------------------------

Still have same problem. 3054 import error and 2163 duplicate hands. However if I copy/paste one hand from the notepad file that donwloaded from fulltilt site to another notepad file, that single hand get imported. Any help how I get all hands imported?

Yesterday played like 2k hands rush and those were normally imported.

olliepower
04-01-2011, 09:53 PM
hi,

please attach and send some sample hands that are having import problems to support@holdemmanager.com so that we can test them.

Ollie

JokkaPokka
04-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Email sent

hypertyper
04-05-2011, 09:40 AM
I have the same problem. Never had any trouble importing SNGs or other games and now (with latest version) HM is refusing to import any of my rush hands :|

I'm using postgre v9 because my performance with 8.4 was dismal. Update didn't help with performance. Doubt that the sql version is the reason because other histories have worked. Really odd and really annoying.

I just created a new DB on my old pc which is running postgre 8.4. With the new DB the import works. When I was using the old db (via LAN) it wasn't working. I guess something must have gone wrong with my SQL DB. Damn it.

klangpack1
04-05-2011, 08:00 PM
I have the same problem. Never had any trouble importing SNGs or other games and now (with latest version) HM is refusing to import any of my rush hands :|

I'm using postgre v9 because my performance with 8.4 was dismal. Update didn't help with performance. Doubt that the sql version is the reason because other histories have worked. Really odd and really annoying.

I just created a new DB on my old pc which is running postgre 8.4. With the new DB the import works. When I was using the old db (via LAN) it wasn't working. I guess something must have gone wrong with my SQL DB. Damn it.

im having the same problem, everything is fine except rush.

Patvs
04-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06d_Internal.exe

hypertyper
04-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Doesn't change the rush import problems, unfortunately.

RDB
04-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Doesn't change the rush import problems, unfortunately.

What exactly is the nature of your import problems? You have said in a previous post that they imported OK into a new database. If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
Export your Hand Histories
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
Export Your Notes
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes-02.jpg
Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback – Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/rakeback-bonuses-01.jpg
Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg
Then can you create a new database http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
Finally reimport all your hands/notes/summaries into the new database and delete the old one.
If the problem happens again in the new database, please send us a new sample of hands. Please zip and email the problem hand histories to support@holdemmanager.com

**However if your Rush hands were importing but merely not showing in HEM there is an odd bug that happens mostly with rush players after they play a new stake. You should be able to solve it by clearing all the filters (even if it appears that none are selected).

Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

hypertyper
04-06-2011, 08:27 AM
It says import error for every single hand that I import.

I did manage to import on a different, weaker PC running WinXP. On my Win7 machine I barely get 5hands/sec with config tuning on a SSD HHD. Tried pretty much everything. Maybe 64bit is causing problems?

My DB is pretty big. I know some of the DB operations take days so I'm hoping that exporting and importing hands isn't one of them. Wishful thinking.

Would you recommend using postgre 9 or 8.4? I've tried both which didn't seem to make any difference. I'm going for a clean install so I'd love to hear your opinion.

I just tried to export my db via pgadmin and it's not working. It stops and says version error. The pgdump execution fails. Great. Now trying the HM backup function...

I keep editing:

The export of my DB via HM is now 1.7GB when the sql db is about 10GB. Is that really it?

hypertyper
04-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Can't edit above so here it goes:

I uninstalled my old postgre 9 64bit installation and installed a 32bit latest version of postgre 9.0.x. I created a new DB and before importing anything, I successfully imported the rush hands with 67h/s compared to previously 6h/s (that was SNGs).

I'll try to import what HM has previously exported to see what I'll be left with.

Importing what he had previously exported is back to 10h/s :(

1 day 6 hours for the import. 11h/s is twice as fast as before so at least it's doing something.

Sarek
04-08-2011, 04:21 AM
If you export HHs from DB - they lost information about they are Rush.
Need to import original Hand histories.

hypertyper
04-08-2011, 06:17 AM
If you export HHs from DB - they lost information about they are Rush.
Need to import original Hand histories.

Too late. Also I don't understand what this means: "they lost information about they are Rush"

Even the SNGs aren't complete. What's the point in having this export function if it's BS? I'm pretty annoyed with HM. Rush import works now but after exporting and importing my DB is nowhere near complete. :mad:

netsrak
04-08-2011, 08:28 AM
The rush hands loose the "rush" label if you export/import them. They are treated as "normal" NL hands but they should still be there.

Don't you have the original hands in your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive)?

If you export/import tourneys you need to export/import the summaries too (via right mouse key in the tourney dataview section.

hypertyper
04-08-2011, 08:30 AM
I didn't export the Tourney summaries. Didn't see the option. Rush hands weren't many so they are all back...

Sarek
04-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg

hypertyper
04-08-2011, 11:49 AM
I've deleted the old db...

Sarek
04-08-2011, 12:22 PM
If so - ask room support for summaries.