PDA

View Full Version : change "on click" popup

starf
07-10-2008, 05:27 AM
i figured out how to change the popup when hovering over it, how do i change the VERY BIG popup that appears when i click on the stats?

jayceekay
07-10-2008, 09:18 AM
hud options -> hud pop up configuration

here's a nice post here which walks you through it

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=2224383&postcount=2679

starf
07-10-2008, 09:39 AM
plz read my question again, i can change, add and assign popups to stats when you hover over them but i want to change the popup that appears when you CLICK on the stats

jayceekay
07-10-2008, 09:54 AM
starf, i did read your post. try reading mine. do what i suggested. i know what you want, it's in there. try looking past your nose. you're welcome. ;)

starf
07-10-2008, 10:10 AM
starf, i did read your post. try reading mine. do what i suggested. i know what you want, it's in there. try looking past your nose. you're welcome. ;)

thanks for trying to help me out but i don't think you are right
the post you linked is about hovering over the stats and linking a popup config to that, evidence:

Now while in the game, you just need to hover over the stat you attached it to. in my case, i attached it to hands.

i then made a second pop up showing steals and attached that one to the Agr stat.
so what do i have to attach my panel to for it to appear when i click on the stats?

i tried changing the "Sample" panel but that didn't change anything

jayceekay
07-10-2008, 10:13 AM
i believe the "VERY BIG" pop up you are looking for is called "sample" in the pop up editor. the picture does not reflect exactly what it looks like, but in my hem when i look at the stats they are exactly what shows on the big comprehensive pop up that comes up when i click on any stat.

starf
07-10-2008, 10:23 AM
correct
but changing it in the "hud popup configuration" doesn't change a thing, looks like it is "baked" into hem and the "sample" panel really is just a sample panel :)

Mike chops
07-10-2008, 12:38 PM
You will be able to edit the main popup soon. It was an oversight we left it out.

jayceekay
07-10-2008, 12:43 PM
i did a little more research and figured out that you can't edit it yet. i guess that sample thing is just a placeholder. you could probably suggest it in the suggestions forum but i have a feeling it's already in the works.

ah yes there we go :]

this is what i was looking at: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?p=4781166&highlight=big+popup#post4781166

tloapc
07-29-2008, 09:23 PM
You will be able to edit the main popup soon. It was an oversight we left it out.

+1 on the yayyy can't wait for this list

tloapc
07-29-2008, 09:56 PM
when this gets fixed or implemented, I hope/dream it's made so you can edit any stats popup when u click on it