PDA

View Full Version : Error creating stat ranges xml file

oddchild
03-30-2011, 11:16 PM
I havent used HEM for a while and I immediately before use downloaded the latest version.

On opening up I got the error message in the subject line.

I click ok here and it opens up...there is a little square box with a moon in the middle.

I click on reports and it says 'No reports have been configured'

and I havent selected a player to run the reports against.

I try this both with an alias and part of that alias. No good, I get the following error msg:

Unhandled exception has occurred. Contine or quit...etc. I expand the box and I get

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.Config' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

oddchild
03-31-2011, 03:00 AM
Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling?

netsrak
03-31-2011, 04:15 AM
I don't think thats necessary.
From the error message i think its just a permission problem.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.