PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager not updating hands in Reports section

Barham2103
03-30-2011, 09:40 PM
I have used Holdem Manager since November 2010 and it worked perfectly for the first 28,127 hands, but then all hands stopped updating in the reports section of the database. The HUD works fine and it updates all my hands in the 'Results', 'Preflop Cards' and 'Hands' section. However it does not update any more statistics in any of the reports section.

I tried creating a new database, but the same thing occurs. When I press 'Change' to search a player, it says their name with the number of hands of data that I have on them. But when I select them, it has no statistics on them in the reports section saying that I have 0 hands.

Does anyone know why this would occur and how to fix the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated? Thankyou

netsrak
03-31-2011, 04:36 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.
Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).