PDA

View Full Version : move panel when multitabling on prima

scandiman
01-20-2009, 10:32 AM
hi i have a problem with moving panels when multitabling on prima, since i`ve buy hem i`ve only used it on prima so far, but is pretty mutch useless for me if i cant fix this..

the problem is: when i move the panel on one table it moves on all other tables as well, so the panels are messed up all the time, so frustrating:(
so if player test1 is in seat 2 f.eks and he is on another table i play as well when i move the panel to the right seat hes in, it does the same on table 3 f.eks where he is seated at seat 5..so all the panels are just a mess...

on prima prefered seating is always seat 1 on all the prima sites i`ve played so far anyway, i`ve put the same prefered seating in the hud option on hem as well.

this happends when i use default, multiple panels, and all the selections i try to put on and off to see if it changes but it wont...

im a rookie with hud so i need some simple explination on what settings should be set on to fix it.

can someone please tell me in details what the settings should be so this does not happend..

thanks for the help in advance all

is mutch needed since im going off my head mad on this issue, and not beeing able to use hem because off this is sad as i really like everything else with it

morny
01-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi, can you open 1 table fix the stats up correctly, then open another table and try seat 1 as the preferred seat in HM, if that dosent work then try seat 2 and so on until youve tried all the seats and this should fix it.

If that dosent work email me and well do a teamviwer session morny@holdemmanager.net

scandiman
01-21-2009, 03:53 PM
thanks for the reply, i did change the prefered seating in hem and now it does work, still moves on all tables when moving on one, but at least it stays with the players seat so it does not mess all up anymore:)

i guess that it moves on all tables since i think i`ve read that thats needed since the hud updates in real time, anyway works now so im a happy man and not so mad anymore:) not easy beeing rookie in the hud world but hem and u`re forums and support sure makes it alot easier thanks:)