PDA

View Full Version : Using HM with Pokerstars and Full Tilt

mk105
01-19-2009, 10:25 PM
I am currently playing on both sites and my HUD works correctly for both Pstars and Full Tilt. Even playing at the same time the HUD works perfectly.

My Holdem Manager will only show my stats for Pokerstars games and I cannot figure out how to switch it so I can review my Full Tilt games.

When I set up my databases I just realized I have both PStars and Full Tilt games are imported into the same folder. Can this be my problem?

Even though both sites data are imported into the same folder, I only can review PStars. Under player name It has my username and PS out beside my name. There is no option to switch to my Full Tilt username.

One more thing. My username on Pokerstars and Full Tilt are the same. Can this be a problem? I know I cannot change my username on these sites.

Thanks

Martin

morny
01-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Just click on the change button near the refresh button. Here you need to type in your username and it will show the 2 of them for example mk105(PS) and mk105(FTP) so choose the FTP one to see FTP hands.

You can also create an alias to see both on the same report: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=35

mk105
01-20-2009, 08:28 PM
That is the first thing I tried. My only options are my user name for PS and a few other PS names who I reviewed hands played.
I have no option's for anyone on Full Tilt.
Whats next?
Thanks Martin

stretch00
01-20-2009, 08:37 PM
MK
Its not an option u need on a site (ps/ft) your creating an alias in HM, to combine your %%%%% as a player with multi screen names/played sites.So you can review how you really play across the board.And have you set your HERO names?

morny
01-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Are you click the right side of the vchange button that gives you a dropdown list? You should be clicking on the left side which allows you to type in the name

mk105
01-22-2009, 01:19 AM
Are you click the right side of the vchange button that gives you a dropdown list? You should be clicking on the left side which allows you to type in the name

This worked. After I typed my name it gave me both choices.
Thanks again Morny.

Martin