PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager not working

Putinfan
03-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Hi,
My Table Manager does not recognize PS tables anymore. Therefore there is no HUD, either. I did not check other sites.
After the error occurred, I updated HEM to .06c. Table Manager is still on .06b, however after the update. No tables show up in the Table Manager.
What do I do?
Greets,
Putinfan

Putinfan
03-30-2011, 06:00 AM
OK.
It works from an admin-account on windows.
Please let me know how to work around this.
I would prefer not playing on my admin account.
Thx,
Putinfan

netsrak
03-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.

arturus82
04-05-2011, 09:37 AM
I have the same problem I updated HEM to .06d. Table Manager is still on .06b and Hud doesn't work on Poker Stars. Everything set Run as admin

morny
04-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Please answer these questions to help narrow down the issue http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn%27t+Work

arturus82
04-07-2011, 07:33 AM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
06d but table manager still is 06b

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I play on bwin Party Poker and Poker Stars, Problem is only on PokerStars

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

all settings are set like always was (everything worked before)

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

hands are importing raports are generating

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

I can open Table manager but in moment when I open table appear windows info HmHud stopped working and table manager close
If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
yes

netsrak
04-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Please check the pokerstars handhistory folder. There may be a corrupt file in it.
Move all files you find in this folder to a different folder and import them manually via import file.
After completion try a new table again.

If it still doesn't work Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

fozzy71
04-07-2011, 04:09 PM
This is a known bug with those mini tables. The only workaround:

hud options > tables preferences > [x] force on top

arturus82
04-11-2011, 06:27 PM
I found reason why that happend, that was because of detach chat window When I attached chat window Hud started work propelly. Strange bug

Sarek
04-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Simply don't touch chat window. At the end, you are on table to play poker - or to chat?