PDA

View Full Version : SitNGo Problem

efrayzor
03-30-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm also having a problem with SitnGOs on Full Tilt. I was playing 6 SNGs and everything was fine. When I opened up my 7th one the hud switched to a my 6MAX cash HUD (that I don't use for tournys) and a couple of the other tables that were displaying the proper HUD before also switched. I closed down HoldEmManager because it was too hard to keep track of the game action with all the cluttered stats. I then reimported the hands when the tournys were over and the tourny results got cut off from the time I shut HoldEmManager down. I just updated my software, tried clearing the filter, then "use for all..." didn't work. I also went back into my old hand histories and reimported the hands from the tournaments and that didn't do anything either. Can someone help me? Thanks.

netsrak
03-30-2011, 03:55 AM
To reimport files you need to rename them or move them to a different folder and use the import file or import from folder functions.

allenhall15
03-31-2011, 08:10 AM
Sit n goes have a great deal of strategy and planning involved. There are many factors that you can control to help increase your chances of making the money of the tournament. With the help of this information, you will be able to find the easiest possible sit n goes and play your best.