PDA

View Full Version : Pot Odds Hud

razorrayas
03-29-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm currently playing 4 tables on FT tiled and the 2 daily double tables are the ones where the pot odds just show "No Bet" the whole time. Other 2 tables working fine.

netsrak
03-30-2011, 03:56 AM
The live-tracking feature reads the actions from the chat window.
Is any hud element covering the chat window for this tables?

Please post a screenshot of a table.

razorrayas
03-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes I have hud blocking the chat window. I moved the hud pieces out of the way of the chat window, restarted manager but still pot odds don't work for the daily doubles.

razorrayas
03-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Also I'm noticing that the dim folded players is really wonky. Some hands it works fine and then other hands it will dim everybody once first player acts. Also in the popup it won't highlight the correct position. Ex. The guy in MP will raise and all his EP stats get highlighted. I'm guessing they're related issues because they're all live tracking.

netsrak
03-31-2011, 04:23 AM
But from the screenshot (which is bad quality, you should use .jpg or .png for posting screenshots) i see that the hud is covering the chat.
In this configuration it will not work.

Another thing to try: the live-tracking uses a screen scrape method. You have 3 different methods for this. Please try all of them for better results: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/432/Sceenscrape+Methods+in+Table+Preferences

BTW: the live-tracking is a beta feature. So there may be bugs.

razorrayas
03-31-2011, 12:40 PM
I already tried moving my hud but still didn't work for any daily double tournament. Works fine with the other tourney even with hud covering chat box. I will try the scrape methods and move my hud again.

How close to the chat box can i place my hud? What's the exact border? can i place it over the "sit out next hand" checkbox?

Patvs
03-31-2011, 06:29 PM
Yes.. as long as it doesn't cover the chat-text.

Also try to change the table theme to RaceTrack.

--

HUD not working with the 1A+1R tournament is normal and will be fixed soon.