PDA

View Full Version : FTP Matrix no HUD

talkinaway
03-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Okay, I tried asking this before, but I quit playing matrix tourneys for awhile and couldn't get the data y'all needed.

Well, I'm back hitting matrix, and I can say that the superturbos (in particular $25 + 1) are not being detected by Table Manger. I can manually fix it with Table Finder, but doing it for 4 tables after 1 hand when 4-tabling is a bit of a pain.

I can also say that the problem got fixed/went away for the $24 + $2 matrix tourneys, which are regular turbo.

Tell me whatcha need, and I'll email it to you.

Patvs
03-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
is the HUD doesn't appear automatically.

---

Can you try to turn on prefetch for Full Tilt. (and add the prefetch folder as an auto import folder) and use Racetrack table theme. This magically solved ALL RUSH poker issues, so I'm curious, if it maybe also fixes the Matrix issues.

talkinaway
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Updated to the latest version, whatever the one was that ended in .c. Table manager still shows 1.11.06.b. HEM itself shows 1.11.06.c.

The update that I d/l'ed did magically make the turbo $24 work, but the superturbos $25's don't.

Table Finder does "fix" the problem. But it's like using a pipe cleaner to plug a leaky dam...while it may work, it's not the right tool, and it's a bit silly. It's a pain to "tablefind" 4 tables at once, as I said in my OP.

I've turned on prefetch. I already have raketrack as my background...I love to place my HUD over the avatars. We'll see if prefetch fixes the superturbo problem.

Again, turbo $24 matrix WORKS. Superturbo $25 matrix DOESN'T. Could it be how FTP either names tables or saves HHs?

EDIT: Prefetch does NOT work for the $25 superturbos.

Patvs
03-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Email us a handhistory for the $25 ST to support@holdemmanager.com

TableFinder really isn't that bad... now you know how other players feel, that play on sites like Entraction, and Ongame.. where they have to always use TableFinder for EVERY table.... all the time.

talkinaway
03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Email us a handhistory for the $25 ST to support@holdemmanager.com

TableFinder really isn't that bad... now you know how other players feel, that play on sites like Entraction, and Ongame.. where they have to always use TableFinder for EVERY table.... all the time.

TableFinder stinks when you have to simultaneously match four tables to four hand histories. Make one mistake, and it's toastarama, because the HH also disappears. Plus, if you play volume, you get a ton of extra orphan HHs. I don't know where they come from, but they're there.

(And that's why I don't play on Entraction or Ongame.)

I'll send you a hand history to support#holdemmanager.com...

talkinaway
03-31-2011, 06:15 PM
I didn't get any reply from support...is that normal?

Patvs
03-31-2011, 06:33 PM
PM me which email address (your email address) you used to email support.

talkinaway
04-02-2011, 11:26 AM
*bump* again. I sent you a PM, and nobody's replied either on the forum mail or to my email.

Patvs
04-02-2011, 08:06 PM
I didn't receive a private message from you.
Can you sent it again?

talkinaway
04-02-2011, 09:15 PM
My bad...it's not in my sent folder.

I could swear I vividly remember writing to you...guess I didn't click send. I'll send it now.

talkinaway
04-07-2011, 12:45 PM
*bump*

The update to version d that was released ~2-3 days ago did not fix the problem.

In 24+2 turbos, it works fine.

In 25+1 superturbos, it now shows my ENTIRE hand history next to my name, and gives all zeros for everyone else...for all hands, even after 5-6 hands have been played. (I have prefetch on.)

netsrak
04-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

legioneroff
11-27-2012, 05:10 AM
FTP Matrix no HUD in ver. 21 Nov ((

Patvs
11-27-2012, 04:26 PM
(HM1 actually fully supported Matrix, but the Full Tilt relaunch changed the formatting again)
We're working on a fix.

legioneroff
11-27-2012, 06:13 PM
FTP Matrix no HUD in ver. 21 Nov (( HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_21Nov12.exe) TableFinder doesn't work (( Replayer shows stats correctly

Sarek
11-28-2012, 07:54 PM
HUD on "New" FTP currently is not implemented in HM1 yet.

legioneroff
12-01-2012, 03:18 AM
FTP Matrix no HUD in ver. 29 Nov (( HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_29Nov2012.exe) TableFinder doesn't work (( Replayer shows stats correctly

Sarek
12-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Please see my text above

HUD on "New" FTP currently is not implemented in HM1 yet.