PDA

View Full Version : HUD POPUP goes to wrong player

gp00052
03-28-2011, 04:00 PM
When I fire up more than one table at Stars, my HUD popup goes all over the place. Example Jones goes to Smith, Smith goes to White etc It's fine when I use it for one table but more than one it doesn't line up. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

eQuiLiBriUm
03-28-2011, 06:49 PM
I think its coz you use preferred seating on stars and haven't set preferred seating on your HUD

Go to HUD options when you open up Holdem manager, then go down to seating preferences choose Pokerstars then set your seating preference for 9 max, 6 max etc

Hope that helps

gp00052
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
I think its coz you use preferred seating on stars and haven't set preferred seating on your HUD

Go to HUD options when you open up Holdem manager, then go down to seating preferences choose Pokerstars then set your seating preference for 9 max, 6 max etc

Hope that helps

Thank you I'll give it a try

netsrak
03-29-2011, 04:14 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

gp00052
03-29-2011, 08:56 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

Thank You