PDA

View Full Version : Different stat position for each "seat" on several tables (bug?)

stonescar
07-28-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm playing on a site that has no preferred seat, but with auto-center view. This results in the different numbered seats being in different places on all tables.

With the old hud I would rearrange the stat box for every player on every table separately, but with the new HUD, if I move a stat on one table - it moves on all tables. Is this a bug? Can I get around it somehow?

When I'm on the subject, could this be implemented somehow, so the HUD would recognize the seats even though they are at different places. Maybe if it would observe which seat Hero is in and rotate the stats based on that?

PS
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere. I have read the FAQ and scanned the first pages of the forum for answers...

slangezaal
07-29-2008, 03:30 PM
I 'have the same. I just made another tread. Now i find your thread.
I play @unibet.

Hello,

I've just updated Holdem manager:
Holdem manager 1.06.01k
Table manager 1.6.1h

Problem:
When i open one table, only the stats for Hero are on the good place.
So i move manually the stats for the other players. Then when i open another table i do the same. But when i move the stats on table 2, also the stats on table 1 are moving. I play 4 tables and its impossible the get the stats right.

I've try with the CTRL key, but it doesn't work. If you move the stats on one tbale, they all move.

Gr. Sander

morny
07-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Are either of you using the preferred seating preference in Hud Options > Seating Preferences, arranging the stats on 1 table then in Table Manager and go to File> Save Positions and then open more tables?

Have you tried this, what network is Unibet, Prima? An to OP what site do you play on, thanks.

Also if your using preferred seating make sure you disable "Fix my Stats Positon" in Hud Options "Player Perferences"

stonescar
07-30-2008, 04:22 AM
Sorry for not including this in the OP, anyways, here it is.

HM 1.06.01i HUD 1.6.1h
Windows XP

Site is Pacific poker. I just checked the seating preferences, and it was set to "1". I'v tried setting it to "-" now, but I'm having the exact same problem. I've also never used the "save position" function.

Don't know if I'm reading your post right. Do you WANT me to use the preferred seat etc.? I'd guess it won't do much good since I'm always in different seats at each table...

slangezaal
07-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Hello, i dont use seating preferences.

And the option: arranging the stats on 1 table doenst work either.
I can do that and save the positions. But then when i open table 2, the stats are not on the right position. When i move them, also the stats for table1 are moved.

morny
07-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Slangezaal you said you have the same problem as the OP, if you dont please post a new thread otherwise it gets confusing who the reply is for especially when youve different settings and play on different sites.

To Stonescar
So use the File> Save positions option and make sure preferred seating is selected to 1. Sounds like your playing on Betfair, if so its pretty simple to setup the seating so one of your settings must be off.

Can you post your holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder by attachment here or email them to paul.morny at gmail dot com and also a link to this thread.

slangezaal
07-30-2008, 12:17 PM
SOrry for the new thread. But i saw this one, too late.
I have it working now. Also with the pref. seat. Thanks.

stonescar
07-31-2008, 07:12 AM
As I said in the previous post, the site is pacific poker, not betfair. Do you still want me to use the preferred seating?

morny
07-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes you definetely need to have have seating preferences selected. Youll need to use trial and error to find the correct seat in HM Seating Prefs but i think the correct seat is 1, when HM recognises the correct seating arrangment it will adjust each table accordingly. When youve finished fixing the seating for the 1st table go to table manager then click file> Save Positions and then you can open more tables.

Also make sure "Fix my stats positions" isnt ticked in Hud Options> Player Preferences.

If it still dosent work post your holdemmanager.config file and prefs.xml setting from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill have a look

stonescar
08-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Looks like everything is working now, with preferred seat #1 (for all tables - seems like 6max tables are treated like a half-full 10max table). It would probably be useful to put this in the faq or something, so others playing there won't make the same mistake. Thanks