PDA

View Full Version : Norton vs HUD

eQuiLiBriUm
03-28-2011, 09:28 AM
I still have 50 days more of Norton remaining on my computer and today I updated to 1.11.06c and all of a sudden when I start playing poker it says hmhud.exe is behaving suspiciously and removes it and I'm left HUDless for the whole session +_+

This is the report given by Norton SONAR

Full Path: Not Available
28/03/2011 at 2:17:00 PM
Last Used:
28/03/2011 at 2:17:00 PM
Startup Item:
No
Launched:
Yes
Threat Details
SONAR Protection monitors for suspicious program activity on your computer.

Source File:
hm_1.11.06c.exe
File Created:
hmhud.exe
Event: Attempt to start a remote thread in a process address space (Performed by c:\program files (x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\hmhud.exe, PID:7208)
No action taken
Event: Attempt to start a remote thread in a process address space (Performed by c:\program files (x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\hmhud.exe, PID:9560)
No action taken
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not Available

Why would it think hmhud.exe is suspicious now even though I've been using hold'em manager for past 2 years with Norton on +_+. What was in the last patch that made hmhud.exe 'suspicious'?

Now I'm just turning off Norton SONAR and playing now probably will go use Microsoft security essentials once Norton expires but for the time being is there a fix for gettin Norton to work with hmhud.exe?

Patvs
03-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/52951-norton-antivirus-version-1-11-06b.html