PDA

View Full Version : iPoker XML file error

UBOXER
01-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Hi,

I have a iPoker hand history file that is incomplete, it has about half the number of hands that I actually played on the table. I opened the XML file from my poker client directory and noticed that the hands written were about 50% of actual hands played. At the bottom of the XML file, the error reads "Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource "

I therefore requested for the hand history to be sent to me but pokersite support can only send me the file in text format, which I can't seem to import into HM.

My question is:

1. Is there anyway I can fix the XML file?

2. Can I manually write the HHs into XML(since I have the hands in text format), if yes, which software do I need?

3. Can I make HM import from the text format file?

Thanks.

morny
01-17-2009, 10:02 PM
You cant import the text format, im afraid if the xml is corrupt then there isnt much you can do as it would be an extremely tedious task to rewrite even a couple of HH and 1 spacing error or spelling mistake would mess it all up

UBOXER
01-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the swift reply. I managed to type out the hands into text files. I managed to get HM to import them as well. However, HM created the new username under poker site PP, which I assume is Party Poker. Therefore, my username appears for both PP and IPK. Any chance I can modify the text file that I created so that the hands will appear under my userame for IPK i.e add in a line saying Titan Poker etc?

Thanks again.

morny
01-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Can you post an example HH where it mistook it for Party?