PDA

View Full Version : Problem with notetaking in HUD (Rush)

poboy
03-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi. Periodically, notes I take get saved to the wrong player. I just tried to take a note on 2 players, sat out (so the tables didn't change) and the note I kept trying to make on one kept showing up on the other. This has happened before but with Rush the players constantly change so I can never catch who the note goes to other than to see it not go where I want it to. It may or may not having anything to do with it, but it seems that players w/0 hands either get the note incorrectly or can't receive the note. I can't say 100% on that because a lot of the time, I can't really catch where it goes. I just see the color code pop up in the wrong place.

netsrak
03-28-2011, 03:44 AM
I haven't heard of a problem like this before.
So i would suggest that you start watching the player name displayed in the title of the notes window.

The note should be saved in every case for this user. If thats not happening this is something we need to invest.

poboy
03-28-2011, 12:36 PM
The player name is the right one when I take the note, but when I hit save it goes elsewhere.
This last time, where I sat out so both players' stats/names didn't change, I took the note several times on the one guy only to have it appear on the other guy when I hit save. It was the first hand I played against the guy I was trying to take the first note on, so at the time I had 0 hands on him. I tried to take it several times and after I hit save, each time it showed up in the other guy's notes.

netsrak
03-29-2011, 04:08 AM
Please create a new database for a test and try with this database.

If it works with this test database there is probably something corrupt in your main database:
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

poboy
03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Is there a FAQ for how to do this? (Reindexing didn't work).

JoeShowdown
03-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Save yourself the hassle and do the notes within ftp software. I assume you're trying to make a note and save it to HEM.

Patvs
03-29-2011, 10:24 PM
New database: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database