PDA

View Full Version : small site HH converted into ipoker HH

jakaHM
01-17-2009, 02:10 PM
I have made a little program that converts HH from small site that is not supported by HM in to the ipoker network HH format. A lot of the hands are then imported, HUD works perfectly but there is still quite a large portion of hands (10-20%) that HM doesn't want to import. The HM saves the problematic hands in the "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs" folder but I have no idea what is wrong.

Is there any way I can figure out what is wrong with those hands?

I also tried to import the same hands into my old PT2 and all the hands were imported without any errors.

Al1
01-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Can you attach those hands here.

Can you create a new DB and import your hands and tell me it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

jakaHM
01-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Can you attach those hands here.

Can you create a new DB and import your hands and tell me it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

I tried with the new DB and it doesn't work so I attached a few hands that HM can't import.

Al1
01-18-2009, 05:07 AM
I tried with the new DB and it doesn't work so I attached a few hands that HM can't import.

I doesn't works here too.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

Rvg72
01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
When the blind raises preflop add the blind amount posted to his raise amount to make it work like ipoker. Right now the way it is parsed the amount won is greater than the amount bet when it is converted because in an ipoker hand when the blind raises he is raising "to" a certain # and so the actual raise amount is total amount - amount already put in (including blinds)

So, to summarize, if the BB who put in $1 raises $10 then make it $11 and it will parse correctly.

Roy

jakaHM
01-18-2009, 02:44 PM
When the blind raises preflop add the blind amount posted to his raise amount to make it work like ipoker. Right now the way it is parsed the amount won is greater than the amount bet when it is converted because in an ipoker hand when the blind raises he is raising "to" a certain # and so the actual raise amount is total amount - amount already put in (including blinds)

So, to summarize, if the BB who put in $1 raises $10 then make it $11 and it will parse correctly.

Roy

Thanks guys! You are great!!!