PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesnt open in Ipoker Tourneys

AcemasterBR
01-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi, i´ve tried everything i can but my hud dont opens on ipoker tourneys!!

Any help ? Ty.

Mike chops
01-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Are you sure the hands are importing?

If so, can you try using the table finder (Tables menu on table manager). They should be detected automatically. Please post a screen shot with

1. The table
2. The table finder after you dragged the red icon over the table.
3. The importing\hud data folder.

AcemasterBR
01-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Yes, everything´s working, the hand import was ok, the repoort window as working ok with $ in chips won count running, got the right table listed in the table manager window but it wasnt couting the vpip, player numbers..it was jut showing me the table name...

Ah, one thing, the HH in my ipoker client was beein saved as a .xml extension...but it was working after a loaded it manually in the import hands screen...

Mike chops
01-17-2009, 07:17 PM
The HUD doesn't work from manually imported hands. You need to configure the auto import folders, under the options menu.

AcemasterBR
01-18-2009, 10:41 AM
I already did, but its not beeing imported i think because the extension of the ipoker client, its beeing saved as a .xml file, is that right ??

All the directories and subfolders are specified..

Mike chops
01-18-2009, 12:42 PM
The xml is normal.

My auto-import folder shows "c:\poker\kiwi poker\history + subfolders"

AcemasterBR
01-18-2009, 01:53 PM
mine is ok too, i dont think this is the problem...

Mike chops
01-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Ah, one thing, the HH in my ipoker client was beein saved as a .xml extension...but it was working after a loaded it manually in the import hands screen...

So you have the auto-import folder set to the right directory and the hands won't import. When you go to "import from folder" from the same directory, the hands import OK. Do I have this right?

Please double check the auto-import folder. Remove the entry you have now and set it again and make sure you have subfolders checked. If you still have problems post again and maybe someone can help you tomorrow

morny
01-18-2009, 03:15 PM
If you dont get it sorted email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

AcemasterBR
01-18-2009, 06:04 PM
So you have the auto-import folder set to the right directory and the hands won't import. When you go to "import from folder" from the same directory, the hands import OK. Do I have this right?

Yes, the difference is, i didnt go to "import from folder", i did "import file".

Please double check the auto-import folder. Remove the entry you have now and set it again and make sure you have subfolders checked. If you still have problems post again and maybe someone can help you tomorrow

I did all the procedure again, next time i play a torney there ill post again tellin u guys if its working or not...

Thanks.

AcemasterBR
01-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Still not working on ipoker...i´ve tested on FT and works ok, but not in Ipoker...what should i do ?

morny
01-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session

AcemasterBR
01-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Ok, thanks Morny.