PDA

View Full Version : No HUD displayed at all?

FCT_Tukker
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Here is my problem. I`ve done all the things that are necessary. Disabled user control, create a database and start auto imort from the map of pokerstars. When I start auto import my table manager is only showing the name of the table I am playing at. No stakes/players etc. HM imports files and no hands??

I am using Vista obv:confused: and playing on Pokerstars.

Please can you help me to solve this problem?

morny
07-28-2008, 05:18 PM
1) Before your HUD will work you need to verify that your HH are being saved by the poker client, If you go to Options> Configure Auto Import Folders: Write down the path where HM is set to import from. So now we know where where Holdem Manager is set to import from that folder. The next step is to confirm that the HH are appearing in that folder. Scroll to the path which will be something like C:\Program Files\PokerStars\Hand History\YourUsername and keep that window open. If there is any files here delete them or move them. Then start up Stars and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table, after youve played a couple of hands you should see 1 or more files appear in that folder. If it does then the Poker Client is saving the HH correctly and if not you need to check the setting in Stars to make sure that its ticked to save hand histories and also that there save in english.

2) Once we know the HH are saving we need to verify that Holdem Manager is importing them successfully. This will narrow the problem to an importing one or a HUD problem which allows us to fix the problem quickly. Instructions on how to do this are here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

3) Last Torubleshooting step, if the hands are importing successfully but the HUD isnt displaying them, sometimes we need to use the table finder. Instructions here:
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

If at this stage its still not working please email me some HH from the import folder if they are not importing and also your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

FCT_Tukker
07-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Hmmz, ok. Here`s the thing.

Pokerstars is saving all my HH to a D:\data\HH Pokerstars folder. The reason i did this i that i want all my personal data on an other disk. I`ve set the auto-update folder also to the D:\data\HH Pokerstars folder.

HM is importing files but no HANDS? And all the HH is written in Dutch, because i set the pokerstars client to Dutch language. Maybe this is the problem?

I also used Table Finder, but there are no unattached tables at all.......

Any idea?:confused:

morny
07-29-2008, 02:51 PM
HM will not import hands unless its saved in English. Also some people have experienced problems with the data\ folder too so after saving to english if your still having problems get HM to save it to a folder like c:/program files/Poskerstars/HandHistory instead and see if that works, remember to change the directory on both stars and holdem manager.