PDA

View Full Version : What Cardrooms Work?

LowWater
01-16-2009, 08:12 PM
I need a simple answer to a simple question. What cardrooms dovetail effortlessly with Hold 'Em Manager?

Please don't forward me to the "list" that includes Bodog and other sites with obvious issues. I just want to pay for the software and have a carefree installation. Tell me where and please, have it be from personal experience.

Thanks for reading.

morny
01-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Ive not heard any issues with Bodog, all the sites there are supported, Ongame has some issue but for the most part thats sorted, betfair has some issues with certain grpahics cards. The easiest thing to do is to just give the 15 day trial a go

LowWater
01-17-2009, 09:16 AM
morny, thanks for taking the time to reply.

When I ran a string search on "bodog", the forum's search engine returned 69 posts from folks having trouble with the setup, mostly the HUD. Statistically, that number is likely anecdotal, but it made me think since I like playing at Bodog.

May I take the liberty to ask a question (because I've only seen HEM operational on Full Tilt Poker and Poker Stars)? Does HEM dovetail with Bodog? Related to that question, is Idleminer the hand grabber I need or do you recommend another third party utility for datamining?

Thanks for listening.

Mike chops
01-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Bodog and Pacific require a 3rd party hand grabber to record the hands, since the client doesn't. I'm not aware of any other problems.