PDA

View Full Version : HEM blocks my connection to crypto.

Raaven
01-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi!

After I installed the new version of HEM it seems to block my connection to cryptos gamesserver. If I uninstall the cryptoclient and then autostarts it directly after i have re-installed it connects to the server but if I shut down the client and then try to restart it my browser immediately pop's up and says:

"Network Status

You are seeing this page because your computer was unable to connect to our game server.

Please try again in 10 minutes.

Thank you for your patience."

This only happens if I have run HEM after a new clean crypto installation. If I don't use HEM I can shut down and restart the client as many times I like. But if im gonna use HEM I have to reinstall my cryptoclient everytime so I don't get the "network status" message.

I had no problem with this before the 1.07 upgrade.

morny
01-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Ive never seen this before and i dont understand how HM is blocking anything, its most likely an issue with your Antivirus, firewall etc so make sure all programs and folders are added to excpetions and if that dosent work completely uninstall them.

Again HM dosent do anything to prevent or allow access to any other programs or networks or the internet, id also contact Cryto and ask them about it