PDA

View Full Version : How do I add...

Byzantium
07-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Under cash games, when you are on the tab "reports" I can easily add more stats to the line.

1. How can I do the same under the "sessions" tab? EX. One of the stats I would like to add are "flop set %" for the session, plus some other ones, just to get an Idea of how I "ran" for that session only!

2. I can't find the stat "won $ without showdown %" to add it to my stats. Is it in there? Or do I create it and add it manually? If so, how do I do that?

3. How do you interepret the "all-in EV %" for total, preflop, flop and turn? In other words, what does it mean, and how can it be of help? I think I might be interpreting it wrong.

morny
07-28-2008, 04:45 PM
1. How can I do the same under the "sessions" tab? EX. One of the stats I would like to add are "flop set %" for the session, plus some other ones, just to get an Idea of how I "ran" for that session only!

Cant be done in sessions, the report tab is the place to do these filters by filtering between time A and Time B but the session TAB is just for a brief overview and not for detailed filters.

2. I can't find the stat "won $ without showdown %" to add it to my stats. Is it in there? Or do I create it and add it manually? If so, how do I do that?
Under Default stats see $ Won WO Showdown

3. How do you interepret the "all-in EV %" for total, preflop, flop and turn? In other words, what does it mean, and how can it be of help? I think I might be interpreting it wrong.
It calulates your % chance of winning the hand when you get all in against another hand, 3 way all in EVs have a calculation bug so currently its only accurate in HU all in situations.