PDA

View Full Version : Are these topics on your roadmap?

AxelFoley
01-16-2009, 04:48 AM
Hi
So I have tested the HM a view days. I think it was a good alternative to the other known tools and the support is also very good.
I have missed some functionalities that I have missed (sure no program is perfect ;-). Maybe you can tell me, if this functions are on the Roadmap:

1. HUD information before sit down:
If I open a view tables to select the right one, for me it is interesting to see the collected information about the players at the table. But the HUD only starts, if I sit down at the table.

2. Symbols at the HUD:
It was nice to see a symbol beside the player, what type of player he is (like at poker office).

3. Fish table finder:
I have already seen, that a "Fish-table-finder" is work in process. Is this functionality updatable for free if I will buy the Holdem manager 1.07?

4. I can’t find a function that shows the POT-Odds on the HUD. I think iit is nice for multi tabling.

5. Last but not least a function like listing the call, bet, raise history in this game is interesting. Is it possible to show up if the player called or raised in this round after the flop, turn etc?

Are there any changes planed?

Thank you for your statement. I think HM is very good. These are only Topics with a "nice to have" factor :-)

bye

Axel

morny
01-16-2009, 01:02 PM
1. HUD information before sit down:
If I open a view tables to select the right one, for me it is interesting to see the collected information about the players at the table. But the HUD only starts, if I sit down at the table.

This is only possible at stars currently http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

2. Symbols at the HUD:
It was nice to see a symbol beside the player, what type of player he is (like at poker office).

If you click on the asterix/note icon in the Hud * then youll see you can change then to the left of the clear button in the notes window youll see a color box, if you click on that you can change to different colours and icons. The latest Beta has a few more icons added. Also the next release will have an Auto Rate system similar to PT and PO

3. Fish table finder:
I have already seen, that a "Fish-table-finder" is work in process. Is this functionality updatable for free if I will buy the Holdem manager 1.07?
It will be built into HM however there will be an extra fee if you want this functionailty. Because its designed through HM and not a 3rd party program the speed should be alot faster

I can’t find a function that shows the POT-Odds on the HUD. I think iit is nice for multi tabling.

This is something we havent decided whether well add or not because it may possibly lead to some sites banning HM, we do however have this in the replayer for reviewing hands.

5. Last but not least a function like listing the call, bet, raise history in this game is interesting. Is it possible to show up if the player called or raised in this round after the flop, turn etc?

yes this is on the to do list although i donthave an ETA as there so much development going on at the moment.

Ettrick
03-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Has number 5 been implemented yet?

morny
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
It works with some sites if you use live tracking, check out Hud Options > Site Options but since it requires using the same techniques robots and calculator tools use the sites make it difficult to get this information

So with Live tracking on FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Site Options (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options) if you leave this window open FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Marking Hands for Later Review (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/108/Marking+Hands+for+Later+Review) it will show the action as it happens, its not overlayed on the table but i cant really give an ETA as i mentioned the sites go out of their way to make sure people cant access this data easily