PDA

View Full Version : 1.06 iPoker minitables bug

MATPOCOB
07-10-2008, 04:53 AM
Its impossible to move HUD windows outside the iPoker minitable (ver. 1.06).
Only me have this bug?

Mike chops
07-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Its impossible to move HUD windows outside the iPoker minitable (ver. 1.06).
Only me have this bug?

We will be giving you a 50 pixel border to place stats outside the tables area in an upcoming build.

rlfgke
07-10-2008, 01:02 PM
We will be giving you a 50 pixel border to place stats outside the tables area in an upcoming build.

Are you forced by any means to restrict the hud to a fixed area? Otherwise i'd really appreciate if you could give us back the entire space like it was before.

50px is something, but not that much at all.

dagrim1
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Are you forced by any means to restrict the hud to a fixed area? Otherwise i'd really appreciate if you could give us back the entire space like it was before.

50px is something, but not that much at all.

Same here, any reason why you would limit this? The old way was just fine and this adjustment really makes things worse in my opinion.

MATPOCOB
07-10-2008, 02:42 PM

Sorry for bad english.
I think, that limit is a bad idea. Many peoples (especially that uses minitables) wants arrange HUD windows outside there tables, because tables are very little and could not contain many information (example in screenshot). Don't limit the area.

Mike chops
07-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Prior to 1.6, the stats were individual windows that could be placed anywhere. The problem with this was that with people 16 tabling FR tables that meant an awful lot of windows and some people got bad lag.

In the new HUD, the panels are part of one big window that covers the table (and now a bit beyond). I'll try making the overhang something you can adjust in future or possibly adapting to the table size.

rlfgke
07-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Mike, thanks for the explanation and your effort, the possibility to adjust this by myself in future builds sounds great. :)

rlfgke
07-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the 50px space. But to be honest, on the top it's not 50px actually, cause its measured from the inner viewport obv. I use four rows of stats and now i have to place the upper ones halfway over the windows title bar. No need to fix this fast, but would be cool to extend the space one more time!

Oh, and there's one funny bug with ipoker minitables:

On every refresh, the upper stats move down by a pixel or so. I have to push them back every once in a while. This is not true for the bottom positioned panels anyhow.

MATPOCOB
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Oh, and there's one funny bug with ipoker minitables:
On every refresh, the upper stats move down by a pixel or so. I have to push them back every once in a while. This is not true for the bottom positioned panels anyhow.

I also have this bug.. Please check it :)