PDA

View Full Version : Hud problems Prima

Frankie
03-26-2011, 06:54 AM
The hud does not appear when hm imports hands only when I use table finder. Table manager also tends to disappear after a while which makes me forced to restart hm and add every single table again, very frustrating.

netsrak
03-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Please update to our latest version 1.11.06c: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Frankie
03-27-2011, 09:51 AM
Done that, still the same thing.

Berra
03-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Yep, they didn't fix it. They have known about the problem for a couple of weeks now.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/54611-hud-doesnt-work-triobet-microgaming-mini-tables.html

netsrak
03-28-2011, 03:42 AM
The strange thing is that its working on some skins but not on others.
We are still investigating it.

Berra
03-28-2011, 04:22 AM
No it not strange at all, and I have already told you about that.

Some skins use the new software, some don't.

It works on the old software, it doesn't work on the new one.

konselieri
03-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Berra is absolutely right. After the today's update at Diamondpoker, HUD doesn't work automatically. And if you play at mini tables it's hard to atach manually with the table finder. Please do something :)

palqkat
03-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Confirmed, HUD doesn't auto load most of the Microgaming skins after today update

hemvaebe
03-28-2011, 08:22 AM
The upgrade messed my hud up too. I play on diamondbet. Kinda hard to play 10 tables and try to show the hud each one with the table finder.

achtung
03-28-2011, 08:23 AM
The upgrade messed my hud up too. I play on diamondbet. Kinda hard to play 10 tables and try to show the hud each one with the table finder.

+1

Zografa
03-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Same here after the new update(diamondbet).

I belive some sites have the new software some not, but eventually every site will use it in the next 1-2 months.

haemorrhage
03-28-2011, 08:39 AM
confirmed

andreshko
03-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem with the software of Balkanbet, but Ladbrokes is not update, and everything is all right.

alltfull
03-28-2011, 09:00 AM
please fix asap

mitkos
03-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Same in Diamondbet after the update.

ShLiM
03-28-2011, 09:01 AM
yep +1 pls fix it

Hilips
03-28-2011, 12:39 PM
+1

bashov
03-28-2011, 06:53 PM
pls fix it

netsrak
03-29-2011, 04:14 AM
I pushed this internally to get the latest state of the issue.

want2bet
03-29-2011, 07:54 AM
same here

shoma
03-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Fix It Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

widde_f
03-30-2011, 06:39 PM
+1

rPaguHaP
03-30-2011, 06:55 PM
+1
Fix it ASAP pls :)

konselieri
03-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Is there any development on our issue ? It's very important though !

morny
03-31-2011, 07:01 PM
We have spent a lot of time and haven't found a fix yet, they seemed to change something in the update that messed things up but we haven't been able to narrow it down and right now were not making much progress.

In the meantime if you tick forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences it should solve the issue, were going to continue to look into it but at this stage were running out of ideas whats causing it

Hilips
03-31-2011, 10:16 PM
We have spent a lot of time and haven't found a fix yet, they seemed to change something in the update that messed things up but we haven't been able to narrow it down and right now were not making much progress.

In the meantime if you tick forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences it should solve the issue, were going to continue to look into it but at this stage were running out of ideas whats causing it

The table finder can't auto find the tables on miniview and because of that there is no hud on the tables, but works just fine on all other table views. How does this solve the issue?

I tested anyway and didn't work.

Zografa
04-01-2011, 07:54 AM
Given the fact that this issue was reported like 1 month ago. Its really disappointing that you are still "working" on the problem... :confused::confused:

konselieri
04-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Given the fact that this issue was reported like 1 month ago. Its really disappointing that you are still "working" on the problem... :confused::confused:

I'm afraid i have to agree with Zografa at like a hundred percent !

shoma
04-02-2011, 12:26 PM
given the fact that this issue was reported like 1 month ago. Its really disappointing that you are still "working" on the problem... :confused::confused:

+111111

Zografa
04-03-2011, 06:04 AM
btw for all the guys that have the 2 main tracking programs - pt3 is working fine with the new microgaming software.

Zografa
04-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Ok, now Unibet has the update too, i hope ull take US SERIOUS now!

edit: i see you have a pre release for the new patch and there is no fix for prima? PLEASE fix it...

Desis
04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Hello, I tried both ticking forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences and using Table Finder, but while using mini-view the tables cannot be tracked. I've been using HEM since I started playing poker and will be happy to keep it that way! Playing on Unibet and it worked fine untill the update today.

Please look into the issue and post any update, the mini-view is just superb compared to the other views!

Vivekananda
04-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Unibet updated today and Miniview doesnt work. I've tried all options, none of it solves the problem.

Please fix this asap or otherwise I will have to switch to PT3.

R0b5ter
04-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Unibet updated today and Miniview doesnt work. I've tried all options, none of it solves the problem.

Please fix this asap or otherwise I will have to switch to PT3.

Please fix this problem!

want2bet
04-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Yep, UniBet updated too, so now most of the Prima players can`t use HEM, soon all oh them and as Zografa said Poker Tracker 3 works just fine.
I feel pretty disappointed from HEM team for a month you still haven`t fix that problem, and that was the situation with the same problem on Merge resent, its just a history repeating. :confused::confused::confused: don`t know why !!!

Hilips
04-05-2011, 06:59 PM
I used PT3 today, i didn't like it. Pls fix this!!

konselieri
04-05-2011, 11:03 PM
A lot of people are waiting and rely on your team to fix the problem. Don't disappoint us, please !

want2bet
04-06-2011, 06:27 AM
I used PT3 today, i didn't like it. Pls fix this!!
yeah man we all prefer HEM but the point is that PT3 actually works and HEM don`t and so far the HEM team is doing nothing about it. :(

konselieri
04-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Up

Rapboy
04-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Wow, i didn't find this topic. Have the same problem!!!

want2bet
04-09-2011, 12:35 AM
It seems that the guys from HEM just don`t give a damn about us :mad:

Berra
04-09-2011, 03:17 AM
I guess not :(
This sucks.

netsrak
04-09-2011, 05:28 AM
I've forwarded this thread to our management. This is still an open issue.

morny
04-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi, sorry for the delay guys but the issue is not so straightforward, everything is working as it should on our end and if you actually move the table the stats will show up but for some reason by default whatever Prima changed makes the stats appear under the table instead of on top of it.

I know this sounds like a simple fix and it should be but its been a real difficult problem to fix. In case your not aware if you go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick forceontop this should force the stats to appear on top in the meantime. Were going to try some different approaches to see if we can get a permanent solution in the meantime and ill keep you updated

Zografa
04-09-2011, 08:51 AM
It seems you dont read at all what we say so ill say it again:
1. TRY THIS ON UNIBET or DIAMONDBET(NOT on ladbrokes!!! they still have the old software)
2. TRY THIS ON MINI VIEW!!!!
3. Force on top and all the other bullshit dosnt work.

Hilips
04-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi, sorry for the delay guys but the issue is not so straightforward, everything is working as it should on our end and if you actually move the table the stats will show up but for some reason by default whatever Prima changed makes the stats appear under the table instead of on top of it.

I know this sounds like a simple fix and it should be but its been a real difficult problem to fix. In case your not aware if you go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick forceontop this should force the stats to appear on top in the meantime. Were going to try some different approaches to see if we can get a permanent solution in the meantime and ill keep you updated

OMFG this as to be a joke. Not this again. ROTFL.

THE TABLE MANAGER DOESN'T PICK UP THE TABLES AUTOMATIC ON MINIVIEW, THERE IS NO HUD AT ALL.

konselieri
04-09-2011, 10:21 AM

What you are talking about was a small problem before the update, and really HUD didn't apear sometimes and you had to " shake" the table so HUD to become visible.

BUT NOW ( as Zografa said ) THERE IS A DIFFERENT MAJOR PROBLEM . AND IT'S BECAUSE OF THE NEW UPDATE ( Diamondbet, Unibet, Poker Nordica etc.. ) . And really try what we are talking about at one of the updated skins !

Cons7antine
04-09-2011, 10:51 AM
even my poker soft crashes when I open hud....
PLEASE FIX IT SOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

konselieri
04-09-2011, 11:12 AM
I will wtite this just in case :Menu -> Views -> Mini View

That is what u have to test on some of the updated skins !

palqkat
04-09-2011, 11:44 AM
and on top of that, the HUD doesn't work when HU on 6max tables on Microgaming, we need to downgrade to .05 version to fix that.....

Malhi
04-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Unibet > 6 Max > Mini View > MORE THEN A WEEK WITHOUT A FIX SINCE THE ACTUALIZATION!!

UNACCEPTABLE!!

Sarek
04-09-2011, 03:32 PM
We are working on this, please be patient.

Hilips
04-09-2011, 04:05 PM
We are working on this, please be patient.

According to morny post support isn't even aware of this problem, only the HUD behind the tables or wtv.

Malhi
04-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Sure! We thought, that u guys, don't even know what problem we are experimenting!!

want2bet
04-10-2011, 12:41 AM
I feel kind of sad, like Zografa said it seems that no one from HEM team, even notice what we all are talking about for so long ... :(

Sarek
04-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Press mouse left button on mini-table, and move table by 1-3 pixels. HUD appears - I tried.

Rapboy
04-10-2011, 05:31 AM
Press mouse left button on mini-table, and move table by 1-3 pixels. HUD appears - I tried.

:facepalm:

Zografa
04-10-2011, 05:47 AM
:facepalm:

Ill write this again step by step.
1. Start Unibet
2. Log in
3. Sit on a real money 6 max table
4. On the table click "Menu" -> "Views" -> "Mini View".
5. Post blinds -> Start playing some hands
6. Start HEM
7. Start auto import
8. Nothing happens
10. Nothing again.
11. wtf lol?

konselieri
04-10-2011, 05:49 AM

What you are talking about was a small problem before the update, and really HUD didn't apear sometimes and you had to " shake" the table so HUD to become visible.

BUT NOW ( as Zografa said ) THERE IS A DIFFERENT MAJOR PROBLEM . AND IT'S BECAUSE OF THE NEW UPDATE ( Diamondbet, Unibet, Poker Nordica etc.. ) . And really try what we are talking about at one of the updated skins !

Let's read , gentlemen ? Or u wanna some video to take the picture better ?

Malhi
04-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Unibet > 6 Max > Mini View > MORE THEN A WEEK WITHOUT A FIX SINCE THE ACTUALIZATION!!

UNACCEPTABLE!!

IT ONLY WORKS ON RACETRACK VIEW!!! On MINI VIEW IT DON'T WORKS ANYWAY!! ADMIT IT AND FIX IT PLS!!!

palqkat
04-10-2011, 08:24 AM
and when you play HU (heads up) on any 6max tables, HUD doesnt appear at all, even on RACETRACKVIEW ---> not working, and you can't fix it by moving the table lol. BTW that bug with the "moving table few pixels" is since long time ago and nobody in that thread talk about that

konselieri
04-10-2011, 11:42 AM
And there is something else . There is a new tables at prima called Hijack (Deep) 50bb min at which i ascertain the fact that software(Microgaming) freezes when some of them are opened together ( at same time ) with HEM . When i stop HEM (stop auto import and close the table finder ) everything is ok.
This problem with freezing appears also withot Hijack tables, but more rarely . I assume that HEM produces that freezing . Please take this seriously, because i am not the only one with theese problems !

PS I am talking about Mini View at the updated Prima skins !!!

R0b5ter
04-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Please fix the miniview problem! It doesnt work!

error_fatsug
04-10-2011, 03:23 PM
It´s been like this for a month now since Purple Lounge first updated the software. The latest week more players are affected by it after several larger clients like unibet and diamondbet also updated. Is there any client who still has the old version without the miniview-problem??

I'm thinking about buying another screen to be able to multitable arcade view since nothing has been done so far (which sucks big time compared to the old beloved miniview setting).

Pls put this problem higher on your agenda developers.

mitkos
04-10-2011, 03:26 PM
And there is something else . There is a new tables at prima called Hijack (Deep) 50bb min at which i ascertain the fact that software(Microgaming) freezes when some of them are opened together ( at same time ) with HEM . When i stop HEM (stop auto import and close the table finder ) everything is ok.
This problem with freezing appears also withot Hijack tables, but more rarely . I assume that HEM produces that freezing . Please take this seriously, because i am not the only one with theese problems !

I found this bug too on 40nl and 50nl. There are tables starting with “UTG (some number)” and “Position (some number)”. After I open a table from this kind everything freeze and I need to close table manager form windows task manager to continue playing.
The names of this tables are followed by '?' and limit number. I think this '?' may be crashes the HUD.
My OS is Win 7, Bulgarian locale.
Please see the screenshots for more information about the problem.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_d6GU4DyAsTM/TaIEOV0YfhI/AAAAAAAABy8/RMMnpr3mSD0/hem2.gif

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_d6GU4DyAsTM/TaIELJ0E3kI/AAAAAAAABy0/SHZBcHdmqoc/hem1.gif

Sarek
04-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Please send hand histories from these tables and screens to support email.
And contents of ...\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data
and ...\Importing\HUD Data
zip them

Zografa
04-10-2011, 03:46 PM
zip them

this is not the main problem... the main problem is that there is no hud at all on mini-view!!!

want2bet
04-10-2011, 04:06 PM
lol guys for more that a week you did not even understand what is the problem ... man this is kind of embarrassing imo
:D good job HEM team, you really rock :D

Hilips
04-10-2011, 06:16 PM

Those tables don't have a "?", they ALL have a "€" in my client. I would try to reinstall the poker client and see if anything changes.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1447/newlo.png (http://img9.imageshack.us/i/newlo.png/)

Vivekananda
04-10-2011, 08:57 PM
zip them
The hands are getting imported just fine. No problem there. The Problem is that the HUD simply doesn't appear on the miniview tables.

The Table Manager doesnt even list Miniview tables. If you open a table as a "miniview table" then the Table Manager will not recognize it and hence won't be able to project the HUD over this table, but if you then change the appearance of the "miniview table" (without even closing the table prior to changing its appearance) to "Arcade View" or "Racetrack view" then Table Manager immediately recognizes the tables. In fact the Table Manager doesn't even need to import any hands to list the tables names. The entire problem persist because the Table Manager doesn't recognize/see "miniview tables".

I think I know what the problem is:

When you have Aracde/Racetrack view tables open then they are listed in the WindowsXP Task Manager as:
Unibet - Hold'em (6 Seat Table) - Username - €0.25/0.50- Tablename [Hold'em Real Money No Limit]

BUT if you have a miniview table open, then it's listed in the WinXP Task Manager as:
Hold'em - Username - €0.25/0.50- Tablename [Hold'em Real Money No Limit] (You see this? Here the pokersite name is missing. The words "Unibet" and "(6 Seat Table)" are missing, maybe this is why the table isn't recognized!)

Take a look at Ladbrokes. They haven't updated their software and the HUD is still working there. When you open Ladbrokes miniview tables then they are listed in the WinXP Task Manager as:
Ladbrokes Poker - Hold'em (6 Seat Table) - Username - €0.25/0.50- Tablename [Hold'em Real Money No Limit]

Hilips
04-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Ok, i found a solution!!!!

After Vivekananda post i search Autohotkey forum on how to change the windows title and i found one script. I already tested for a couple of hands only and is working.

This only works with Diamondbet (i presume), for other rooms just change the name in bold on the script.

/*

SetWinTitle.ahk - Windows Title Changer
A.N.Suresh Kumar aka Goyyah - 12-May-2006

change the text of Window Titles (http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59692#59692)

*/

F2::GoSub, GetTitle
Return

GetTitle:
WinID := WinExist("A")
WinGetTitle, CTitle, ahk_id %WinID%
If CTitle=Program Manager
Exit

WinSetTitle, ahk_id %WinID%,, Diamondbet - %CTitle%

Return

1- Open the table in miniview
2- Seat down
3- Put the mouse on top of the table you want, click once to activate the table and hit F2.

You have to hit F2 for every table after you seat down, this will take less then 10s for 10 tables but then the table manager WILL detect the table!! Its not perfect but it works.

I didn't make the script, i have almost no AHK knowledge, if someone knows how to make all this automatic for all tables share please!!!

konselieri
04-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Someone to explain more simple ? I don't get it

PS I made it :) Works at Diamondbet !

Hilips
04-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Nice. :)

I can't believe HM team didn't solve this issue yet, this toke me like 5m after searching and i have no ahk skills at all.

Hilips
04-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Ok, i spend a few more time with this and now it does everything automatic without the F2 thingy.

Again, just change the bolded part where it says "Diamondbet" to wtv your skin is.

#SingleInstance Force
#Persistent

SetTimer IrfanView, 100
Return

IrfanView:
WinGet IDs, List, ahk_class GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

Loop %IDs%
{
ID := IDs%A_Index%
If ID not in %Old_IDs%
{
WinWait ahk_id %ID%
GoSub, GetTitle

}
New_IDs .= ID ","
}
StringTrimRight Old_IDs, New_IDs, 1
New_IDs =

Return

GetTitle:
WinID := WinExist("A")
WinGetTitle, CTitle, ahk_id %WinID%
If CTitle=Program Manager
Exit

WinSetTitle, ahk_id %WinID%,, Diamondbet - %CTitle%, Diamondbet

mitkos
04-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Ok, i spend a few more time with this and now it does everything automatic without the F2 thingy.

Again, just change the bolded part where it says "Diamondbet" to wtv your skin is.

Thanks a lot!

Vivekananda
04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
GREAT WORK HILIPS!!! Thanks!

The script also changes the name of some programs that I don't feel comfortable being changed, I hope there won't be any undesired side-effects. So now I want the staff to hurry up and implement this simple change, should be a matter of MINUTES.

Hilips
04-11-2011, 12:41 PM
GREAT WORK HILIPS!!! Thanks!

The script also changes the name of some programs that I don't feel comfortable being changed, I hope there won't be any undesired side-effects. So now I want the staff to hurry up and implement this simple change, should be a matter of MINUTES.

Really? What programs? :confused:

Vivekananda
04-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Really? What programs? :confused:
Nevermind. The problem is gone now, I simply had to restart my computer.

Rapboy
04-11-2011, 01:26 PM
It's all good but how to run the script???

Hilips
04-11-2011, 01:32 PM
It's all good but how to run the script???

Download and install Autohotkey: AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText (http://www.autohotkey.com/)

Open a text file on your machine, copy paste the script, save as xxx.ahk and run it.

konselieri
04-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Hilips is THE MAN !!! Thank you very much , mate !!! You save us ! :)

Rapboy
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Hilips thanks a lot!!!

konselieri
04-13-2011, 03:30 AM

This problem is still topical !

Sarek
04-13-2011, 06:58 AM
Will be fixed in next release, but I don't have ETA for it.

Deizoo
04-13-2011, 11:52 AM

+1 its so tilting

Rapboy
04-13-2011, 02:01 PM
+1

Malhi
04-13-2011, 02:40 PM
+1!!! Please fix it!!! So much time...!!!!

Sarek
04-14-2011, 07:28 AM
Please be patient, we are working on.

want2bet
04-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Yeah you are "working" on this “huge” problem for 3-4 weeks and thousands of your customers who paid for your program are just a basket case for you.

We have 2 major problems:
- don’t have working HUD
- HEM makes the Prima software to crash when playing Hijack tables

So give us one reason to believe that you are not a totally lay-z ass retards that don`t give a fuck about us, the people that bought from you a program that doesn`t work for a month!

Because, so far your efforts to fix this problem are like mine in the toilet when I have a diaria – SHITTY.

Please stop telling us that you are working on it and just do something about it !

morny
04-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi,

We do apologise for the delay, the situation is a bit complicated because the fix we implemented does fix the issue but there are a bunch of sites that haven't updated such as ladbrokes and if we make an official release its going to fix it for people with the update but break it for people who play on sites that haven't updated. So it wont solve the problem it will just transfer the problem to a different group of users.

Ill talk with our developer and see if we can release a temp patch specifically for people with the updated versions, right now were working on a solution that will fix both updated and non updated skins but its proving difficult but we hope to have something quite soon.

Can you elaborate on the Hijack crash? When does it happen, how often, what stakes are you playing or any other info you can tell us so we can replicate it and get it fixed

Also note if you have forceontop ticked in Hud Options > Table Preferences the hud will appear. Also if you tick or untick the table in the table manager it will also appear.

morny
04-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Here is an internal version, please be aware this is an internal version so it hasnt been tested to the same level as normal releases so there may be some bugs we havent caught yet. This will fix it for any site that has been updated, ladbrokes players or any other skins that havent updated if you use this version the hud wont show at all and you will need to use table finder for each table so its best if you play on one of those skins to wait for the next update

https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBxU2VqRnduSlJjR0E9PQ

Zografa
04-16-2011, 09:45 AM
There are new type of tables in the microgaming network with different names for each stake
for 1/2 is Cut-Off 253 (Deep) - €100 Min
Cut-Off 252 (Deep) - €100 Min
for 2/4 is Flop 253 (Deep) - €200 Min

and so on. When you have HEM running and you open such table the HUD instantly crashes.

morny
04-16-2011, 10:15 AM
Ok can you follow the "Enable Logging" at the bottom of this FAQ and email that to support@holdemmanager.com and well get that fixed

Zografa
04-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Ok can you follow the "Enable Logging" at the bottom of this FAQ and email that to support@holdemmanager.com and well get that fixed

Ok, done!

Hilips
04-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Here is an internal version, please be aware this is an internal version so it hasnt been tested to the same level as normal releases so there may be some bugs we havent caught yet. This will fix it for any site that has been updated, ladbrokes players or any other skins that havent updated if you use this version the hud wont show at all and you will need to use table finder for each table so its best if you play on one of those skins to wait for the next update

https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBxU2VqRnduSlJjR0E9PQ

The update doesn't fix the problem with the Table Finder.

morny
04-16-2011, 10:36 AM
What site are you playing on? So now with the new version when you play the hud doesnt work automatically? You might need to use the table finder the first time and then it will show up automatically

Hilips
04-16-2011, 10:40 AM
What site are you playing on? So now with the new version when you play the hud doesnt work automatically? You might need to use the table finder the first time and then it will show up automatically

Diamondbet.

I have done that already morny, and its like before, the HUD doesn't pick up any tables.

But the new version continue to work on Ladbrokes fwiw.

morny
04-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Can you post a screenshot of the table manager after you play a couple of hands? Im going to spend some time testing the issues now

Hilips
04-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Can you post a screenshot of the table manager after you play a couple of hands? Im going to spend some time testing the issues now

Working now after restarting PC. :)

morny
04-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Phew :)

want2bet
04-16-2011, 01:04 PM
will test it, hope it works

want2bet
04-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Sweet it works! Finally something is happening.
One is down, one to go - Hijack tables.

Zografa
04-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Guys, microgaming announced today that they will be removing the old tables, so only the new type of tables will be playable.

Please fix your software so we can play on the new tables! I already send my log.txt file with the crash information to your mail.

want2bet
04-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Damn, that was fast.
Hope this time it won`t take you a month to do this !!!

morny
04-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys were working on this and ill try and get you an update later today

want2bet
04-18-2011, 06:08 PM
I hope this is not a cheap bluff

morny
04-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Ok developer should have a fix in place soon, were going to start testing shortly when the fix is checked and then ill upload an internal version until we get an official patch out. Thanks for the help in narrowing it down lads.

want2bet
04-18-2011, 07:15 PM
First you said that we`ll have the update later today, now the things are changed and there will be fixing and testing … man it will be really refreshing if someone actually keep his word for a change.

morny
04-18-2011, 07:19 PM
I meant an update on the situation, but i guess i could have worded it better:) I'm having issues lodge for some reason and it seems to be only the 100nl tables if i'm correct so ill just put the internal version here in a short while, please test and let me know your feedback. The developer already tested but i haven't confirmed it works yet myself.

morny
04-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Ok here you go https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBweFVVQXBkMnRFQlE9PQ

Please be aware that this is an internal Beta and thus the chances of new bugs being introduced are higher than normal. Please follow the previous instructions i gave for enabling logging if your still having issues with this version

morny
04-19-2011, 09:38 AM
I presume no news is good news, if not let me know

Hilips
04-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I presume no news is good news, if not let me know

Exactly, you would know by now if it wasn't working. :)

want2bet
04-19-2011, 11:16 AM
I`m still testing it ... 8h no problems so far ... you have a beer from me :)

morny
04-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Good to hear lads, were working on an official release in the meantime with a bunch of other fixes

konselieri
04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Good job, people !!!

Zografa
04-19-2011, 08:01 PM
well done!

str1
04-20-2011, 04:52 AM
I read over the last few pages and installed the Internal update but I am not having HUD appear at all on any tables, despite Table Manager tracking the hands and auto-import working correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sarek
04-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Post screenshot, please. Table + Table manager when playing.
As you can see, people said HUD IS working with this Internal HM version.

SvZff
04-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Same problem here. I'll PM you now where i'd have to send my screenshot

palqkat
04-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Will be fixed the bug when hud doesn't appear on 6max tables when we play HU ? Have you tested to play with one villian on the 6max tables ? Do you know about that bug?

morny
04-20-2011, 12:36 PM
I read over the last few pages and installed the Internal update but I am not having HUD appear at all on any tables, despite Table Manager tracking the hands and auto-import working correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Same problem here. I'll PM you now where i'd have to send my screenshot

Lads check your site has updated, if your using any site that hasnt updated their poker software yet then youll have to manually add each table using table finder and youll notice none of the tables show up in table manager. If this happens please revert back to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php) until your site implements the update.

Will be fixed the bug when hud doesn't appear on 6max tables when we play HU ? Have you tested to play with one villian on the 6max tables ? Do you know about that bug?

Can you start a new thread with some details of this, the more info the easier it is for us to replicate and fix the issue, mixing in several problems into a big thread just makes it more confusing for everyone reading so a new thread would be ideal

SvZff
04-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Please find my screenshot attached!

morny
04-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Do the old tables work for you? This looks like a different issue, might be something to do with your import folders, the problem previously was it crashed when you opened those tables, please start a new thread with the answers to these questions: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn%27t+Work

Hilips
04-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Please find my screenshot attached!

Change the language on the poker client to English.

Sarek
04-26-2011, 03:29 AM
Exactly. Possibly - reinstall pokerclient with English interface.

bastardo053
04-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Can you post the internal beta that fixes the problem, the link on page 11 does not longer work.

Frankie
05-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Yes, could you please put that one up again!

Patvs
05-01-2011, 04:10 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/73761-1-11-06e-pre-release.html

icecream00
05-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Ok here you go https://www.yousendit.com/download/VnBweFVVQXBkMnRFQlE9PQ

Please be aware that this is an internal Beta and thus the chances of new bugs being introduced are higher than normal. Please follow the previous instructions i gave for enabling logging if your still having issues with this version

Could you please re-upload it somewhere, because the link has expired, and I need it too. Thanks!

Patvs
05-04-2011, 10:21 PM
The main download link: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
has already been updated to 1.11.06e1 (= an updated version of the internal .06 release)

ADK
06-28-2011, 12:41 PM
no hud showing on hu games on 6max tables, any fix for it?

Patvs
06-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Playing 2 handed at a 6max table--> No HUD.
There is no fix for this yet.

You can try: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

jazza
06-30-2011, 01:32 PM
You can try: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

I have installed this, registered to cheap sng to test, hud doesnt appear automaticaly. Only when I use table finder.

Patvs
06-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Yes, it's normal you have to use the TableFinder for STT/MTTs when using the latest HoldemManager build.

jaliche
11-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Hi guys,

I have just read the whole thread. I have a similar problem playing SNGs on Unibet. HUD not appearing, using table finder they appear but do not refresh, I always have to reuse table finder to keep the HUD updated. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

J

Patvs
11-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

jaliche
11-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Hi again,

I am using Windows Vista, Windows Firewall deactivated and NOD32 antivirus.

Sure I am using the latest beta version.

I have checked the required *.exe files run as admin, and have added the exceptions to the windows firewall even as it was, deactivated. Microsoft. NET is 3.5 SP1, and I guess there are no problems with the video cards because I am using HM on other sites succesfully.

I have deactivated my antivirus temporaly to check if it would be that, but no good news either. Please help, I am blind at the tables...!

Regards, J

Patvs
11-19-2011, 12:34 AM
We have a bug with Prima MTTs in the latest releases. We are working on a fix.
I think i read in another thread about it that 1.12.03 is working:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/DownloadLinksForPastBuilds

jaliche
11-19-2011, 05:20 AM
Thanks! that version works... Just for you to know i play mainly 6 max sngs so the problem is not just with mtts...
Regards. j

Zografa
11-20-2011, 08:38 AM
so whats up with prima MTTS and stats not refreshing? 1.11.06 bug is still there... annoying...

Patvs
11-20-2011, 10:44 PM
This will be fixed in the next update.
Downgrade to. 1.12.03 if your main game is playing MTTs on Prima.
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/DownloadLinksForPastBuilds

jaliche
11-22-2011, 05:06 AM
ok, it is not a problem for me right now, but take in mind this is not just for MTTs, I play 6 player SNGs and have the same problem...

Patvs
11-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Yes, the bug affects STTs and MTTs.
The temporary solution is to downgrade.

jaliche
12-05-2011, 06:21 AM
News on this? Now I always have to use the table finder option, even for the rooms that were working properly (ipoker)...

Patvs
12-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Try: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_.07%20Internal.exe

jaliche
12-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Still not working for prima... It does not update the hud stats and always needs to reuse the table finder option... Fix needed!

Patvs
12-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Update to:: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.07.exe

jaliche
12-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Still the same problem....

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Downgrade to. 1.12.03 until it's fixed in the next update.