PDA

View Full Version : Where do the HH's go?

donut604
01-15-2009, 08:04 PM
After the HH's are imported into HEM, I've noticed that they disappear from the Stars folder. Where are they going? I'd like to have them available so that I can use them for both PT and HEM.

Is there a default folder they go to? If so, can I change it to a different folder?

morny
01-16-2009, 01:41 PM
The default folder is C:\HMArchive although you can delete the folder and reset it up with a new folder if you like

donut604
01-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Where can I find the option to have the hands sent to a different folder?

Thank you for your previous response.

morny
01-16-2009, 09:27 PM
When your setting up the auto import folder youll see the archive Folder section, just choose the select button and choose any folder you like, youll see its already saying C:\HMarchive by default

mfm000
01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
The hand history destination directory for an existing import directory is hidden.
As it is one must delete and the recreate the import directive.

Would be more user friendly if the destination folder were visible/editable.

Sukosen
05-29-2009, 11:56 AM
I stopped using the HMArchive and I can still replay hands. Now there are no histories in the HMArchive nor in the poker site's (e.g. FTP) software, and still I can replay the hands. So, the main question is, where are those histories, that can be used when one is replaying hands? Why use the HMArchive as there doesn't seem to be a need for it?