PDA

View Full Version : HUD not saving position on Party

Baintz
07-28-2008, 11:54 AM
I downloaded the latest version of HEM today, and am having a problem with the positions on the HUD.

My previous build auotmatically put my stats by my seat, but now it puts the stats in the same place across all tables played.

If I move the stat box on one table, it moves it on all the other tables too, which is annoying as you can't have a preferred seat on party.

I have tried holding Ctrl and right click dragging the stat box but it makes no difference.

Anyone got any ideas?

morny
07-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Make sure "Fix my stats position" is not ticked in Hud Options > Player Pereferences

Make sure youve selected your preferred seat number in Hud Options > Seating Preferences for stars, this should rotate the stats into position if youve selected the correct seat number and if not keep adjusting until its correct.

then when all looks good on 1 table, go to Table Manager then File> Save Positions and it should be fine.

Failing all that post your holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml file here, youll find them in the Config folder in the holdem manager directory

Baintz
07-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Will try the suggested fixes, but this is a Party problem.

It's not a problem on Stars, as I have a preferred seat there so my stats are always in the same place on all tables which isn't a problem. Their isn't a preferred seating option on Party.

morny
07-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Sorry, the File> Save positions thing should probably do the trick so if theres no preferred seating