PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working -- answers

dacpc
01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Hud is not showing anymore since I registered the pro license, it was working fine when i was using the free version,

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
R/: I have the 1.07 version

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? R/:I only play at pokerstars

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
R/: everything is ok, my holdemmanager was working fine before I registered with the pro license, so settings are in the same way they where before

4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?
R/:Hand histories are showing in the correct place while playing, everything is working good with the hand histories

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
R/:Yes, i can also see the hands using the replay tool, no hands missing or something like that

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
R/: I cant use the table finder because not even the table manager is showing, so when i press "start autoimport" it starts importing the hands but the Hud doesnt appear.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English, they should be btw?
R/: Yes, everything is in english on the hand histories

additional information:
*I use windows XP, service pack 3
*settings are all the same, nothing has changed, the only thing i did was registering the pro license, as soon as i did that, Hud stoped showing eveything else of my holdemmanager works fine
*I go to "HUd options" and click "relaunch HUD" but nothing happens
*tools like, "active player details window" are working fine, importing information, the only thing that is not working is the HUD
*The autoimport folders that I have:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data + subfolders
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory + subfolders

morny
01-15-2009, 07:24 PM
It looks like something probably an antiviirus or spyware is blocking the launch, you can add C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Hmhud.exe to the exceptions list to all programs or go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HMhud.exe and right click the file > Send to > Desktop and this will create a shortcut, you can use this to launch your Hud anymore.