PDA

View Full Version : table manager closes when minimized, can't be reopened

Belayd
03-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Table manager closes when minimized, and I can't find a way to reopen it.

I am using the latest (unregistered) version of HEM on a Win 7 64-bit computer.

Kindly let me know whether this is a known issue and when a bug fix can be expected.

RDB
03-25-2011, 07:03 PM
If your HUD is still up when you minimise table manager then table manager is still open. You should be able to find the table manager again by clicking on the show hidden icons arrow. This is usually on the bottom right of your screen/taskbar next to the system time.

Belayd
03-25-2011, 07:16 PM
That did the trick, thanks! :)

Diesel7
04-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Don't want to make new thread:

When you start HM and click Start Import, Table Manager window opens up. How do I make it opening already auto-minimised? Also how do i PERMANENTLY change location on my desktop where it opens? Thanks.

Patvs
04-08-2012, 07:42 PM
How do I make it opening already auto-minimised?

That's not possible. (though if you minimize it) Stop import. Start Import again. It will be minimized the second time.
(but if you close HM1--> start HM1 again it will open again the next time)

It's also not possible to choose where it opens.

Just minimize it when it pops up.

Diesel7
04-08-2012, 09:11 PM
I understand it's such a small issue and maybe it doesn't bother many players, but i do it 365+extra times a year. It's really annoying, especially when HM crashes 3 times in the middle of the game, i have to reopen HM, and i have gazillion tables on and this window pops up right between my tables everytime. IMO this is pretty fast script editing thing to make it at least appear at place you set it to first time, or at least always keep in opening minimised , would it be possible to add to the fix list? Appreciate it.