PDA

View Full Version : Cash games stats in popup

Karl
01-15-2009, 10:14 AM
I would like to have the cash games report stats of All-in EV configured in a popup, but those stats are not selectable there? Am I missing something?

Also, is it possible to create a stat like "Checkraise flop then bet turn %"?

morny
01-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Im not sure what use all in EV would be in a popup, what situations would you use it?

You can suggest the other stat here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Karl
01-15-2009, 11:11 AM
I would like to know the players average all-in EV when getting it in preflop, flop or turn.

I love those stats in the cash-games tab, and I would like to be able to see it when playing also

morny
01-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Well you can suggest it if you like but i dont see how it could help in any way, it just measures luck and even if hes running extremely hot or cold it has no bearing on the next 50/50 he gets involved in.

Yeah you cant currently add stats from ther, alot are already there but you cant add them manually if there not, well try to add more stats over the coming weeks and well eventually be introducing a wizard to make custom stats

Karl
01-15-2009, 11:20 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about. If someone always goes all in preflop with crappy hands, he will have a LOW All-in EV %. If someone only goes all in with AA preflop, he will have a HIGH all-in EV.

morny
01-15-2009, 11:27 AM
I presume you mean All in Equity % in that case as HM doesent have an All in EV % as its measured in $ not %.

Karl
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Well, right now I am looking at something called exactly "AVG PREFLOP ALL-IN EV %".

Would you mind explaining what that is?

morny
01-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Where in the cash games TAB is this? Didnt realise there was one and cant see one but either way All in Equity % would be the stat your looking for if your looking to narrow down someone whos getting all in with poor equity.

As i mentioned already these stats arent in the Hud but you can suggest them to be added at the above link