PDA

View Full Version : bb/100 in sessions view

NijntjeNL
03-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Dear HEM-Support and fellow forummembers,

Excuse me if my question is an obvious one, as I'm a new customer since a couple of days.

(1) I've been looking in the software and on this forum to add a column to the sessions view of cash games. Currently it is only displaying $USD, $USD/hr and $USD EV.

I'd love to add bb/100 to that, as I find that more important than monetary values. Is there any way to customize which columns are shown and/or to add bb/100 in that myself? Or is it just not a feature?

(2) Also, is there a way to add a column to the different reports with the sum of rakeback&bonusses entered in the settings view (Settings>Rakeback & Bonusses)? This would be nice to show not only pokerwinnings, which I look at often in a per month filter, but also the received rakeback and bonusses. This also makes it a lot easier to fill in monthly taxes.

RDB
03-25-2011, 12:15 PM
You cannot add or remove columns in the sessions section. You can only do this in reports. You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/